• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just closed on a house! Time to move...

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I recently closed on a new house! I'll be popping in a couple times per day, however I'll be mia for the next few weeks. Best way to reach me is via email (if you require a quick response) - rod@cigarpass.com.

Congrats!! So when is the first Herf at your new place? :)

That is awesome sir enjoy your new home
CigarPass annual event at Rod's house!

Welcome to Debtland! There are quite a few inhabitants who frequent here.

What? The big boss man is moving? Are you leaving SoCal or are you still gonna be local? Congrats!

Congratulations Rod. In your absence, I vote we give the Hammer to a "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" and bestow unto them banning powers. I vote Fill, Clint (CP's New Killer Angel), Tom, and Yeahthatsme...but mostly Yeahthatsme for his love of Twilight and "no-fooling-around" attitude when it comes to Vampire-lore.

Congratulations Rod. In your absence, I vote we give the Hammer to a "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" and bestow unto them banning powers. I vote Fill, Clint (CP's New Killer Angel), Tom, and Yeahthatsme...but mostly Yeahthatsme for his love of Twilight and "no-fooling-around" attitude when it comes to Vampire-lore.

Twiguys have feelings too!

Twiguys have feelings too!

Thats obvious from all the crying, makeup and cutting themselves with butter knives.

Congrats on the new place. you deserve a treat for all the hard work you put in around here.

Rod; I heard from a good source that a lot of beer will be mature and available courtesy of Souldog, so more than a few of us are really looking forward to that herf.

Best wishes on the new home.