• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just closed on a house! Time to move...

Welcome to the IE neighbor. Let me know when I can start planting in the greenhouse. I have big plans!

Geoff

Just read through this thread again today, as I read I was secretly hoping I got my offer accepted and what do you know, I got accepted! We should have this wrapped up by the end of Feb. :thumbs: 4 Bedrooms, 3 full bath, 1 half bath and a 2 car detatched garage. The house is 9 months old, and the kitchen is gorgeous!

Unfortunately not, however I'm now out of LA County, so that's a step in the right direction. :)
Congratulations on your purchase! Left LA, huh? 909, 951, 714? Monrovia is gonna be a longer drive for you now!

Sorry I missed this for a few days, but hey congrats Rod on "Movin on up" .... well I am hoping this was a upgrade for you and yours. Course if you are closer to Geoff who knows what trouble may be on the future for you :)

Joe G

Not even a picture of the "Hacienda de Tod"? :rolleyes:

Is it a POS? Like something you would sit and sh*t on?

02-wacky-house.jpg

...or a nice place to raise a few kids with a rock wall to keep the youngins' safe?

05-wacky-house.jpg

...or a place where Mrs. Tod allows him his own private spot to smoke his favorite cigar?

14-wacky-house.jpg

What do you guys think his house looks like?

Here are some pictures. I've done quite a bit since moving in, but this should give you an idea...

P4030203.JPG

P3270181.JPG

P3270190.JPG

P2170118.JPG

P2170110.JPG

There are some before shots. I need to take some more recent pictures, as we've done a lot of work since January. Once I unload the camera I'll upload some more pictures. Backyard is my favorite part of the place...

The neighbor's yard looks great!

Ya' know Rod, you didn't even give us 24hrs to make fun of you and your house!.... :angry:

Damn TapTalk, iPhone app bullsh*t!

I was hoping for pics like....
LARiots-1.jpg

Or you mean something like...................."We put in some sweat equity and started on the remodeling, as you can see we made sure to not touch the 3-car garage which houses all my recreational vehicles!" :0

Renovationpic.jpg

Not sure how I missed this, but congratulations, Rod...!! Now we can swap remodeling / fix up stories with my new build horror stories.....:laugh:

Kidding aside, congrations on a beautiful home, Rod......:thumbs:

Cheers - B.B.S.

Shoot Rod,
No wonder you haven't had much time for CP. Something about the Mrs. not being terribly happy living in a war zone. YMMV!

Nice backyard for sure.

PJ

Congrats Rod. I hope the new place is great and don't forget some pictures. :thumbs: