• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just finished shaving the twins

Tenpin said:
I went through this about 6 months ago.
No big thing!!!

Jim
[snapback]190582[/snapback]​

Is this a problem? :D :D

Bill

Castaway said:
Is the the doctor gunna use a guillotine cutter or v-cutter? :D
[snapback]190558[/snapback]​

Nope...

A punch cutter. :0

Seriously, he described it as a punch device. Punch through the sack, pull the tube out, clamp the tube with small metal clips, remove a section of the tube and put tube ends back in sack leaving the clips in place.

Only a small suture to close the punch hole.

I asked him if I would set off the metal detector at the airport. Didn't want them to have to 'wand the johnson'. :sign:

Swifty said:
I am more of an expert at this than I would like to be. I am on my second one. The 1st one somehow reconected itself. Good luck!
[snapback]190511[/snapback]​

Doc told me this could happen. That's why he leaves in the clips and removes a section of the tubes.

Ain't the human body a neat device. It tries like hell to fix itself if it somehows get broken. :whistling:

geldor1 said:
Swifty said:
I am more of an expert at this than I would like to be. I am on my second one. The 1st one somehow reconected itself. Good luck!
[snapback]190511[/snapback]​

Doc told me this could happen. That's why he leaves in the clips and removes a section of the tubes.

Ain't the human body a neat device. It tries like hell to fix itself if it somehows get broken. :whistling:
[snapback]190592[/snapback]​

My doc cut a section out tied them and cauterized them and they still repaired themselves. Persistant little bastids. :p

good luck, hope he doesn't "slip", and i have heard frozen cranberries,peas and corn work well for the swelling, + they are good eats afterward.

Had it done about 30 years ago and it was no big deal. Allow 3-4 days recuperation time (2nd and 3rd days the worst, as I recall).

A good reason to lie on the couch and be waited on. :) Just watch out for any rug rats that want to trampoline on Daddy's tummy!! :laugh:

Good luck man, and it really isn't too much of a big deal. The worst part for me was laying exposed on the table, now I know how women feel. Of course, those little white pills helped tremendously and I was cracking jokes the entire time with the assisting nurse.

:cool:

I've shaved the twins before. A good depilatory, such as MAGIC shaving powder, works best.

I think there's a new one out that's pretty good. NAIR doesn't work worth a ****.

As for why I know: I used to be into bodybuilding and would shave my whole body; while I was at it I'd do it all.

Cue the line from Austin Powers.

I must be getting old....I was halfway through this thread before I understood it! :blush:

Oh man.
This thread contained to much information about some of you guys..
now i will be scarred for life..! LOL!

Thanks for all the well wishes.

I remember:

1 - Getting to the Dr.'s office and laying back in the chair.

2 - The nurse having me undress and having her arrange the twins under the paper towel they put down over you. You know the one with the hole in it that they operate through. She was fondling the twins and mister not so happy. (damn glad the meds were kicking in at that point cause the nurse is a sweet little thing, and I didn't need to salute her at this point) :whistling:

3 - Joking to the Doc and nurse, but don't remember what the heck was said.

Next thing I remember is waking up on the couch about 3 hours later with a bag of frozen peas on my crotch. I don't really remember anything in between.

Wife brought me home and put me on the couch. Then took to the task of using the 2 bags of peas, 20 minuets on and 20 minuets off.

As of right now, there has been on pain what so ever. Haven't had to take any pain medication. We'll see what the rest of today brings.

Congrats and glad things went well. Good luck in recovery.

Don't ya just love those meds.... not that I would know. I haven't had your proceedure, but when the twins developed a cyst, the military doctors at our clinic just took a shaver and scalpel to them (no meds, no local shot, nuthin'). His only comment...."You are taking this better than I expected."

Military Medicine - worst part of the service.

-K-

Good for you, Geldor. Hope you recover quickly.

And now there won't be that underlying tension when you are "back in service". At least that was how it was for me. And her.