• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just finished this Humidor for a fellow BOTL here.

That is a great humi. Out of curiosity, what's the largest one you've made and do you have pics?

Nice looking humidor. Hopefully when I go the route of making one of my own, it will a 1/3 as nice as this one.

Your work is simply amazing. I'm so jealous of the 2 botl that those are going too.

That is a great humi. Out of curiosity, what's the largest one you've made and do you have pics?

Thank you guys. You are an inspiration and fuel for my drive. Here's a pic of my biggest humi. I have 55 great cigars on the way to assist in the filling of it.
347061000.jpg

347060998.jpg

347060988.jpg

347067969.jpg

Here's a pic of my smallest. :D
350419895.jpg

I will be building a new end table cabinet soon too. I'll be using this figured Maple for some of it. I love these pieces of Maple, I can't wait to see them with some finish on them.
347070835.jpg

Your pieces are truly works of art. I'm going to have to show the wife - these definitely have high WAF!!!

I've been back to ogle this thread several times now. Your work is simply gorgeous. Thanks for sharing the pics.

You guys are too kind. Thanks very much. I'm going to be building one with the wood I call Hawaiian Bacon. (Koa) This is my private reserve of wood but my friend made me an offer that I couldn't refuse.
355936989.jpg

355936924.jpg

That wood looks beautiful. I can't wait until you post pics of your latest masterpiece.

I don't make the little one anymore. I took the tip on one of my fingers off on the router table making one. It's just too risky on some of the cuts. Luckily it grew back. 375.00 dollar tetanus shot.

I don't make the little one anymore. I took the tip on one of my fingers off on the router table making one. It's just too risky on some of the cuts. Luckily it grew back. 375.00 dollar tetanus shot.

So that made it a pretty expensive little 3 finger, haha.

I've been looking for a case but I can't find anything that I really like. I've thought about designing something like that.

It so happens that one of my BIL's fathers builds guitars. I'm giving him some to build one. I'd have him build one for me but if I start laying my fingers on guitar strings, I could very well scare all the neighbors right outta town. I'm sure they would want to hear me play SOLO. So low they can't hear me. :laugh:

As said already an absolute work of art. The craftsmanship you have is beyond words. Makes the store bought humi's seem cheap and ugly, no matter the cost.

....and to think of all the people that tell new guys "don't bother with a desktop humi, build a coolidor" :rolleyes: . I'd give my left nut for one of these pieces of art.

....and to think of all the people that tell new guys "don't bother with a desktop humi, build a coolidor" :rolleyes: . I'd give my left nut for one of these pieces of art.

Humidor Minister, what exactly would that cost? :laugh: :D