• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just for Fun

calstogy

These 6 1/2" x 50 CAO Tubos arrived a few days ago in a colorful box. I have not tried them yet, but appreciate the packaging if nothing else.

I like anything that gives me an excuse to take a photo.

CAO_Italia_419.jpg

- Rick

Awesome shot they do come in a pretty package and they are a good smoke also.

2871694943_9a5122b905.jpg

I bought the same deal.

Luckily, my coolidor could not handle the amount of space required from the box or the tubes.
The sticks were then removed and place with the rest of my CAOs. And to my surprise, one of the sticks had mold. :(
Not too worry. I brushed of the white stuff and smoked it the next day.

Since I do not breathe smoke through my nose, I might have a different smoking experience than someone else.
The Italia reminded me of an Illusion cigar. It had similar tastes but not identical. All for $4.
As for the burn, the darn cigar kept on tunneling and going out. This could be because of the fact it had mold on it the day before and therefore over-humidified or the fact I was on the ocean on my kayak at Jalama beach. The second or third time it went out, I tossed it for being a pain in the butt.

Fishing was good. Within an hour I had my limit of Rockfish. The rest of the day, I sat there relaxing, smoking, and just plan fooling around looking for some other type of fish to bite.
jalama.jpg

Plenty of bait in the water.
bait.jpg

Here is a pic of my buddy with his legal ling. The smaller versions tastes better.
ling.jpg

Tubos. Must remember to check the sticks and remove them for proper storage.

Reminds me of those italian macho dude leather racing jackets with a dozen brightly colored patches. Kinda ridiculous, over the top to me. Just doesn't feel like they are catering to the serious smoker. But its the smoke that counts, and I hear those are solid.

Fishing was good. Within an hour I had my limit of Rockfish. The rest of the day, I sat there relaxing, smoking, and just plan fooling around looking for some other type of fish to bite.

Here is a pic of my buddy with his legal ling. The smaller versions tastes better.
ling.jpg

Tubos. Must remember to check the sticks and remove them for proper storage.

Wow! Nice Lin Cod.

- Rick

Reminds me of those italian macho dude leather racing jackets with a dozen brightly colored patches. Kinda ridiculous, over the top to me. Just doesn't feel like they are catering to the serious smoker. But its the smoke that counts, and I hear those are solid.

I was thinking Mulberry Street in Little Italy during the feast of San Gennaro. All it needs is a sausage and pepper hero in a side carton.

Let me add a pic of the Sopranos I received. Same style, different color.

I must confess, I like the glitzy designs - nice photo of the specially packaged Sopranos. Although I suspect my Sicilian ancestors from days past are rolling in their grave.

- Rick

I actually haven't tried the Italias yet, but the Brazillias are among my favorite smokes. Their packaging is also quite nice and the flavor is great.