• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just goes to show if you live long enough...

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
Your Football team might just win the super-bowl... :D

How is everyone doing? I just nubbed a Montecristo Petit Edmundo AT with some Crown Royal Rye DoubleD gave me for my birthday, and now I'm getting ready to go downtown and have a few beers with the boys.

I hope everyone is happy and healthy.

Shawn

Whoa, the door must have been left open! Welcome back Shawn, long time no see.

Hey guys. glad to see some familiar faces still around.

Maybe in the summer James, On the 19th I go back to school, and I'm not sure what my schedule is going to look like (other than chaotic) for the next couple of months.

Loved the video Larry!

Hey Tone, nice to see you as well!

It is getting Wurm in here.

Maybe in the summer James, On the 19th I go back to school, and I'm not sure what my schedule is going to look like (other than chaotic) for the next couple of months.

Loved the video Larry!

Hey Tone, nice to see you as well!

Where are you in Germany and what kind of school? I could always make a trip up. We haven't been many places in Germany yet.

I'm getting the Master Certificate so I can teach youngsters my job.

I'm in Grafenwöhr Germany, I would suggest you wait until the weather gets nicer before planning a trip to Germany however, its a lot more fun Herfing when you ain't freezing your nads off!

I'll be herfing the cold at our annual Winterfest this weekend. It is about a 5 hour drive so not out of the realm of finding a camping place to take my boys or the local Hashers.

I’d heard of this person named Wurm...but I thought it was just legends and folklore.

Good to see you bro, long time. You're always welcome to drop in and stay a while.