• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just got back from trophy hunting

Gunpowder

Cigar Search & destroy V 1.20
grown-mengi-joe-bh.jpg

What kind of scope do you have on that AK? Or is that your friend?

That's pretty funny right there... :thumbs:

There's nothing funny at all about it. It's a disgrace to any hunter, outdoorsman or animal lover in general. It amazes me the lack of respect some people have for game.

....and to think I was going to ask how big the tits were on the one you bagged :whistling:

Never mind.

Game?

When is the last time you ate squirrel? Last time I ate it it didn't taste 'gamey' at all...

Tasted kinda sour actually...

There's nothing funny at all about it. It's a disgrace to any hunter, outdoorsman or animal lover in general. It amazes me the lack of respect some people have for game.
Uhhhh.... That's just a goofy photoshopped picture that's been floating around the Net for a couple years now... ???

EDIT: Correction, I think they're GI Joes....

I'm not sure who's pulling who's leg here, dulaney22 or Gunpowder.

Uhhhh.... That's just a goofy photoshopped picture that's been floating around the Net for a couple years now... ???

EDIT: Correction, I think they're GI Joes....

How come they always have to use the good guys?

I'm not sure who's pulling who's leg here, dulaney22 or Gunpowder.

Team effort?

I just think it's of poor taste to mock a dead animal. Photoshop or not, that's a dead squirrel, which is most definitely a "game" animal and illegal to kill outside of a state prescribed season. Lurch, I had some last October if I remember correctly. In this part of the world, squirrel hunting is a pastime enjoyed and revered between father, son and friends, and we eat what we kill.

BTW, I would say the same thing if you had a real pic of a guy standing like that over a Kodiak.

In my part of the world, squirrels are evil little seed-snatching creatures who shouldn't play Frogger when I'm rolling down the road in the Titan...

In my part of the world, squirrels are evil little seed-snatching creatures who shouldn't play Frogger when I'm rolling down the road in the Titan...

:laugh: :laugh: COMEDY!! :laugh: :laugh:

So, you were serious with this post? Good God son, this is a rat with a fluffy tail. If you have this kind of reaction to a dead squirrel, do you break out the black arm bands for a rabbit? :rolleyes:

Game?

When is the last time you ate squirrel? Last time I ate it it didn't taste 'gamey' at all...

Tasted kinda sour actually...

hummmm.....I thought it tasted like CHICKEN... :whistling:

....Photoshop or not, that's a dead squirrel, which is most definitely a "game" animal and illegal to kill outside of a state prescribed season.

Not in my state, squirrels are considers rodents, and last time I checked, there is no legal season on squirrel, you can shoot, eat, and run over as many as you want in day...the buzzards around here seem to like them, but I'd never eat one of those flea/tick infested rodents!!!

Skunk is alot better... ???

So I guess I should be arrested for running one over the other day, on accident as well.

LMAO @ Lurch!

I guess most of you have nothing better to do than debate useless BS?

Why don't you guys start talking about cigars?

I must have missed the memo about posting and adding stupid content to CP.