• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just list my house with ReMax - Contest

Friday July 1st 4pm

Good luck! And congrats... hope it goes smoooooooth for you

Thanks for the contest and good luck on the sale.

I'll say 17 Jul 05 @ 1353 (1:53pm)

-K-

The wife and I just sold our house thru ReMax in 8 days... But I'm guessing you will get an offer on my wife's B-day -- June 28th. Noon.

Congrats and good luck!

Hey good luck with the sale and move out! Thanks for the contest, too. I'll guess, June 21st @ 5pm. :thumbs:

Geez Bob I don't know much about Real Estate but I'll guess June 25th @ 6:30 in the evening.

Good luck on your house sale! ;)

My guess is June 19th 10:00am PST

skrgrl74 said:
You couldn't even buy my plot o'land for that. our market jumped the price 200K+ in just 2 years.

So if FL is like CA in the market right now....
my guess is.....

Monday June 13th at 1730 hrs
[snapback]192713[/snapback]​

Agreed a friend of mine had his on the market about 20k under value just to attrack attention and have 12 offers in the first hour. Of course they all bid 20k over the going offer and a few at 40k over!!

LGHT said:
My guess is June 19th 10:00am PST

Agreed a friend of mine had his on the market about 20k under value just to attrack attention and have 12 offers in the first hour. Of course they all bid 20k over the going offer and a few at 40k over!!
[snapback]193302[/snapback]​

Market ain't like that here, yet.

Houses going for the asking price or slightly lower is the norm. I haven't heard of someone paying over the asking price around here.

Not that I would turn down an offer of more than my asking price. :whistling:

I got a call yesterday that they would like to show the house at 5:15 pm. So I spent some time at Lowe's and Ace Hardware before going home. Still had to drive around the block a couple of times waiting for them to finish up. I believe that was the second time through for this couple. :thumbs:

Now they just need to get me more listings to look at.

Looks like we have a winner.

Met with the realtors this morning and they had 5 offers to place before us.

All offered full price. One actually offered $3,000 over asking, but wanted $5,000 paid to their closing. ???

We were presented the offers at 11:30 today. So, with a guess of June 18 @ 10:55.....

Cletus gets the prize. :D

Now I just have to find a place. We have until August 19th to move out if we need the time.

Awesome!!!
Thxs for the Contest, Mom always called me a weiner!!

Send them Dog Rockets!!

geldor1 said:
Looks like we have a winner.

Met with the realtors this morning and they had 5 offers to place before us.

All offered full price. One actually offered $3,000 over asking, but wanted $5,000 paid to their closing. ???

We were presented the offers at 11:30 today. So, with a guess of June 18 @ 10:55.....

Cletus gets the prize. :D

Now I just have to find a place. We have until August 19th to move out if we need the time.
[snapback]194682[/snapback]​

Congrats!