• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just loaded it up!

Ever try a Padron?

Beautiful sight Bro.

Keep the economy rolling, by hand of course!

Very nice collection. Nothing wrong with being a Fuente whore and loving Opus X. You aren't the only one. :whistling:

Very nice young padawan. I see the Fuente Force is strong within you.

I take that back, at least until your "best offer" trade mentality wears off. You'll find people will be less likely to do any favors for you with that attitude.

I take that back, at least until your "best offer" trade mentality wears off. You'll find people will be less likely to do any favors for you with that attitude.

Sorry i was looking to make a good deal for both ends! read my post on olh and you will understand!

Hey Mike, what happened?

Chris, Mike's one of the good guys and pretty respected around here. You, on the other hand, aren't known very well besides your "look at me" posts. So, what happened?

I was looking to get the best offer trade for a box of skull & bones for opus! i have explained my lack of response! I have twin baby boys that are 2 weeks old! An yes few people were interested, an yes i was looking for the best offer wouldnt you? I dont think i did anything bad if i did im sorry

I was looking to get the best offer trade for a box of skull & bones for opus! i have explained my lack of response! I have twin baby boys that are 2 weeks old! An yes few people were interested, an yes i was looking for the best offer wouldnt you? I dont think i did anything bad if i did im sorry
Not here. Profiting from a member on these pages is highly frowned on. Worse that that, actually.

If you want to make a buck, there are places to do so, but this is not one of them.

Friendly advice - B.B.S.

Hey Mike, what happened?

Chris, Mike's one of the good guys and pretty respected around here. You, on the other hand, aren't known very well besides your "look at me" posts. So, what happened?

Here we go again! "You, on the other hand, aren't known very well besides your "look at me" posts." what does that mean. im trying to participate and become a member on this board what the hell do you have to do right to not get criticized?????? im confused! First im not active enough, now im a show off!!! Seriously is this for real!

Not here. Profiting from a member on these pages is highly frowned on. Worse that that, actually.

If you want to make a buck, there are places to do so, but this is not one of them.

Friendly advice - B.B.S.

I understand stand ! But im looking to get what i have in these guys!! I appreciate your comment!

Here we go again! "You, on the other hand, aren't known very well besides your "look at me" posts." what does that mean. im trying to participate and become a member on this board what the hell do you have to do right to not get criticized?????? im confused! First im not active enough, now im a show off!!! Seriously is this for real!

Chris, I am merely stating a fact, so overreacting is not the way to go here. Take a step back, listen to Tom's advice, and go from there.

Chris, I am merely stating a fact, so overreacting is not the way to go here. Take a step back, listen to Tom's advice, and go from there.

I will, I'm just frustrated with that comment! Im really trying to be apart of this forum and be friends with everyone!!! All is over on my end! Hope things will continue to go forward smoothly

Thanks Chris

This is the problem, and I even said something to you in a PM about it. Yet, you continued down that path. All you had to do was state what you wanted instead of trying to play us against eachother.

I understand stand ! But im looking to get what i have in these guys!! I appreciate your comment!

No, you weren't, and it's quite evident based on the other guys I spoke to as well. You were trying to get MUCH MORE than you had in them, thus your "best offer" PMs we all got.

Listen, they're your cigars, do what you want with them and ask whatever you want for them. Just know that you're not going to find people willing to help you out in the future if your attitude is that of a selfish, opportunistic trader.

You either get it or don't, and based on your responses above you just don't get it. I certainly won't be going out of my way for you and I'm guessing based on your attitude, not many other people will either. The funny part is that you would have received way more from me than just whatever we could have agreed on in trade.

Good luck to you.

Thank you Mike for the heads up on this guy. I wont be trading with him anytime in the future.

This is the problem, and I even said something to you in a PM about it. Yet, you continued down that path. All you had to do was state what you wanted instead of trying to play us against eachother.

No, you weren't, and it's quite evident based on the other guys I spoke to as well. You were trying to get MUCH MORE than you had in them, thus your "best offer" PMs we all got.

Listen, they're your cigars, do what you want with them and ask whatever you want for them. Just know that you're not going to find people willing to help you out in the future if your attitude is that of a selfish, opportunistic trader.

You either get it or don't, and based on your responses above you just don't get it. I certainly won't be going out of my way for you and I'm guessing based on your attitude, not many other people will either. The funny part is that you would have received way more from me than just whatever we could have agreed on in trade.

Good luck to you.

Sale complete! Thanks again for your expressed generosity in the above comment sorry we couldnt make a deal i wasnt out to screw you.

Thank you Mike for the heads up on this guy. I wont be trading with him anytime in the future.

No problem the feeling is mutual !!!! Wouldnt consider it! ;)

Your loss douchebag. :rolleyes:

Im not the one who spends my life on forums picking on people! I try to come an meet GOOD people an create relationships! Dont worry about it!! I appreciate your comment though thanks again!!! ;)

Sale complete! Thanks again for your expressed generosity in the above comment sorry we couldnt make a deal i wasnt out to screw you.
Nothing more needs be said. Tell me, what was the name of the mystery buyer? My guess is that there wasn't one and you're doing a "CYA" job. Seen it before, more than once. So much for taking any of the honest advice offered.

Dude, for someone that claims to want to fit in, you've just done more damage to your reputation in this forum than you can imagine. You are, as they say, "done".....

At this point, I'd head to Puff or some other forum that lacks any sense of community as you're essentially done here.

Go away - B.B.S.

Your loss douchebag. :rolleyes:

Im not the one who spends my life on forums picking on people! I try to come an meet GOOD people an create relationships! Dont worry about it!! I appreciate your comment though thanks again!!! ;)

Yeah, you're doing just fine here. Keep up with your solid contributions. :thumbs:

:rolleyes:

Whomever gives the highest bid on my super-rare Tatuaje Pork-Faced Frank gets to take it home today!