• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just loaded it up!

Dun D'Dun Done, DONE! :0

:p

Here I thought we would go to Rod's for the herf, but I think many of us could change our minds. Fuente must have just declared a stock dividend with that hall. :p

Cause I can't spell it right the first time.

Just an FYI i sold them on another forum! I cant believe the comments coming from all of you guys!! From the looks of thing im not wanted here!! am i correct!!! let me know!

Just an FYI i sold them on another forum! I cant believe the comments coming from all of you guys!! From the looks of thing im not wanted here!! am i correct!!! let me know!

What do you think? That type of behavior is not wanted here, EVER. Mike called you on it, and Tom showed you why its wrong. You talk like a grown man, so you should be capable of deciding yourself.

Im sure you'd rather have hordes of members all screaming for you to burn at the stake so you can go whine on other boards how we're all just a bunch of assholes who picked on you for no apparent reason. Then you can make some quip about CP being the "internet's friendliest community."

Case in point, and all differences aside, seeking out a "best trade scenario" to get the best bang for your buck is not acceptable here and is not the BOTL way. A respected member called you out for that, and you responded poorly. Now you have a decision to make. Judging from the fact that you already completed your sale on another site tells me that you really don't "get it" anyways, so I wouldn't waste anymore time here.

Chris, I don't think you're a bad guy. I think you're new at this and probably don't get what this hobby is about yet. Sure, the chase for elusive cigars can be a thrill, but the real fun with cigars is sharing the experience with others.

Once you realize that you'll be the better for it. This is a wonderful community, and we're quick to provide help when people need it, but also quick to call out d-bags. Don't be a d-bag, and don't be a cigar leech.

What do you think? That type of behavior is not wanted here, EVER. Mike called you on it, and Tom showed you why its wrong. You talk like a grown man, so you should be capable of deciding yourself.

Im sure you'd rather have hordes of members all screaming for you to burn at the stake so you can go whine on other boards how we're all just a bunch of assholes who picked on you for no apparent reason. Then you can make some quip about CP being the "internet's friendliest community."

Case in point, and all differences aside, seeking out a "best trade scenario" to get the best bang for your buck is not acceptable here and is not the BOTL way. A respected member called you out for that, and you responded poorly. Now you have a decision to make. Judging from the fact that you already completed your sale on another site tells me that you really don't "get it" anyways, so I wouldn't waste anymore time here.

Souldog i never had this sale posted on this site because of lack of time here! So i never went behind someones back and not understand the meaning of what happen. I just want to let you know that! I dont know any more I like it here but it seems tense sometimes!! Ive been smoking for nearly 9 years and never have done anyone wrong an never plan on doing so! So if I can stick around I will, that doesnt mean i want you to do me any favors or trade cigars with me I understand your feelings about that! an thats ok with me! But it seems the few people involved in this thread had a clear idea of me and its wrong! So please let me know my status here someone!

Chris, I don't think you're a bad guy. I think you're new at this and probably don't get what this hobby is about yet. Sure, the chase for elusive cigars can be a thrill, but the real fun with cigars is sharing the experience with others.

Once you realize that you'll be the better for it. This is a wonderful community, and we're quick to provide help when people need it, but also quick to call out d-bags. Don't be a d-bag, and don't be a cigar leech.

I do understand that mike and i apologize for our first bad interaction! I hope i can stick around let me know!!

Chris,

Seems like a decent response, especially to Mike, just be more vigilant in the future man.

Chris,

Seems like a decent response, especially to Mike, just be more vigilant in the future man.

thanks brother! Will do

Also for everyone involved in this thread i apologize for my actions, anger an attitude !

[/quote]

Do a search on Pembroke, especially towards the end of his posting.
[/quote]

not really sure what this means,

More of a good example of what can happen when you post in anger and the end result. Do yourself a favor and stop addressing any bit of advice as an attack. Its Halloween fer cripes sake! :laugh:

My jaw dropped and I think my eyeballs just popped out of their sockets...

I could show you a picture that is awe inspiring. Just do a search for Carlito's Secret Stash. :love:

I could show you a picture that is awe inspiring. Just do a search for Carlito's Secret Stash. :love:

I did, and it was well worth the search! Loren that must have been a once in a lifetime moment while in the humidor with them.

If you so desire, what did they tell you while ogling his secret stash?

-Jimmy

I did, and it was well worth the search! Loren that must have been a once in a lifetime moment while in the humidor with them.

If you so desire, what did they tell you while ogling his secret stash?

-Jimmy

They had apologized about what happened and offered the Secret Stash as a token to help make up for the incident. I had taken photos of some problems that I ran into and have since ran into with the current cigars. Even with what happened prior to the Event, I was a die hard Fuente fan and their generosity made me worse than a crackhead looking for a fix. :laugh: I get my last CFCF box for year the of 2010 tomorrow. Now I have to save up for the CFCF 2010 boxes for next years run. A never ending battle.

My jaw dropped and I think my eyeballs just popped out of their sockets...

Very nice Mr Peat, that is the one person in the cigar business I would love to meet! Ive met plenty of others but hes the one I would like to have that chance to light up with.

If you have anymore issues with Souldog, you just tell me and I'll post a picture of him in his speedo's (it is a sight you don't want to see).

Chris, me included; have managed to, shall we say, get the attention of the botl's here in other than a loving way. I almost drop out, but then considered what my actions were and what was the ROI (return on investment) if I made some common sense adjustments.

These brothers here are beyond words, and I am not blowing smoke. When you least expect it, or, when you ask for a suggestion or a comment, you will be pleased at the knowledge base and the true meaning of brotherly love.

Please, enjoy your stay and contribute. The rest will just happen.

Ed

Nice collection of opus. Seeing so much opus makes me think of Lord Opus's collection.
Lord Opus=MUMike :)