• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just need to vent a little!

Q_The_Cop

Beware Clown!
I just wanted to vent a little here you guys, so bare (bear?) with me. Over the weekend our K-9 officer (good friend of mine) was at his house getting his things together to go out with his girlfriend. While they were gone, someone came over the fence in his backyard and shot his partner (Cora) in the front left paw shattering most of the bones in it. Right now, they don't think they will be able to save the foot, and may have to retire her. She's only been on active duty for about a year! They don't have any suspects at the moment, and don't know that they will...

I can't fuggin' believe some people! If it's ever found out who this fugger is he's gonna have a bad day!!! Shooting a K-9, is the same thing as shooting a Police Officer, and we don't take kindly to that around here!

Sorry just needed to get that out! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Catch this fugger Q....and then find some way to conceal the beating you put on him. Fucking cowards..

I can't imagine the anger circulating over this. I hope he brags to his friends so he can get what's coming to him.

EDITED to remove tastelessness. My apologies.

Sorry to hear the bad news, Brother. Hopefully y'all will get word on who the bad guy is, and can take care of it. Tell your buddy to hang in there.

Floyd T.

Damn Q. Hope you guys find him and give him what he deserves for shooting a cop.

Do they still give elevator rides? Seems fitting. Good luck to the injured officer.

My uncle was a k-9 cop. He had 4 dogs over his career. The amount of training they go through is unreal. The dogs that go into active duty are so smart and talented, it's just nuts.

Hope they catch the idiot and I hope the dog recovers as much as possible. It would be sweet justice if one of the dogs caught the guy by chomping on him just a bit.

That person will get it in the end!

Really glad to hear the dog is alive, even if worst case scenario she loses the foot and has to be retired someone will give her a awesome home!

Q that is really sick, I hope they catch the guy.

Unbelievable. That is an absolutely horrible story. Sorry to hear. Hope this person gets what they deserve!

From LASD to a fellow brother, give your partner my wishes of a speedy and full recovery to his. Don't worry Q, you know that idiots like this practically catch themselves. Work your informants, brother. Stay safe out there.

Some people just deserve to have the crap beaten out of them! :angry: Let us know if you ever catch the creep. Sending well wishes to the K9.

Do they still give elevator rides? Seems fitting. Good luck to the injured officer.

When I worked with a police department in one of the hamlets around Atlanta (name withheld to protect the innocent), they used to give "screen tests". Seems appropriate here.

Did they shoot the dog based on the dog protecting the home they planned to break into, or was this some form or retaliation against the dog for a prior bust ?

Cparker

I'm pretty sure the person knew it was a detection dog. She doesn't apprehend, she just detects. We have take home cars, so it's pretty obvious when the K-9 car is parked in the driveway. If someone were trying to break-in they wouldn't have even noticed her. She's real friendly and isn't aggressive. They knew exactly which one it was, he also has two other dogs in the back yard. They didn't even mess with the other ones. :angry:

That is just F****D up. My wife has two rules, you don't mess with old people or animals. I think I would add cops to that list. Don't worry this shitbag will get what's coming to him with out help from the good guys. Other than the trip to the greybar hotel when caught for any list of other stupid things.

PJ

I suspect this idiot will be caught. Anyone stupid enough to shoot a K-9 is bound to screw up!

What did they think they were accomplishing? Were they trying to shut the dog up? Were they trying to teach the dog a lesson?

Unbelievable. That is an absolutely horrible story. Sorry to hear. Hope this person gets what they deserve!

This reflects my sentiments.

Seriously, what a dick thing to do. Was there any motive?