• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just payed my taxes and then I read this

So you lot think you pay a lot of tax? :sign:

Come to live in Holland our income tax starts at 36% than the next level is 42 and top level is 52%!
V.a.t. low 6% high 19%
Tax on fuel : 1 liter 1,50 Euro's 75% is tax and v.a.t.
Sigars an Opus costs like 23 Euro's for the cheapest vitola!

When can deduct our mortgage interest from our income, but how long that will last is in the hands of the gods!

So chear up! It is far worse here! :laugh:

Rene

Come to live in Holland our income tax starts at 36% than the next level is 42 and top level is 52%!
V.a.t. low 6% high 19%

When can deduct our mortgage interest from our income, but how long that will last is in the hands of the gods!

Rene

I was waiting for that.
laugh.gif

V.a.t. low 6% high 19%

Rene

I was just about to post something about people that live overseas. Our taxes here is nothing compared to what you all pay...

imagesbumpy_20road_small.jpg

Starting to veer off a bit into politics, bro. Check your friendly noobie guidebook!
wink.gif

~Boar

Man, those look like some low hangers!

Just needed to repost this pic, damm is that a Ford expedition. Wondering if they made these seat covers in a blonde or redhead for an 06 Dodge Ram . Guess I will have to check the Walmart website

Nope, it's a GMC or Chevy (Tahoe, Yukon, Suburban something)

V.a.t. low 6% high 19%

Rene

But a lot of other countries have it where you are not paying for medical care either. Well you are with the taxes you all
get. But at the same time, I saw in London one year when I was looking to live over seas, a Secretary was getting paid
a little over $60k a year US. So when you start comparing things, look at the whole picture. Like income over there vs
what is in the USA. And its sad, pretty soon it will be more expensive here than it is in Russia. Now that is one expensive
place to live. You have it good Rene when you look at what its like in Russia. :D

V.a.t. low 6% high 19%

Rene

But a lot of other countries have it where you are not paying for medical care either. Well you are with the taxes you all
get. But at the same time, I saw in London one year when I was looking to live over seas, a Secretary was getting paid
a little over $60k a year US. So when you start comparing things, look at the whole picture. Like income over there vs
what is in the USA. And its sad, pretty soon it will be more expensive here than it is in Russia. Now that is one expensive
place to live. You have it good Rene when you look at what its like in Russia. :D

Hey Loren!

I'm not complaining! I think every country has its pro's and cons I like to travel but I'm always glad to be back home! No matter what taxes I have to pay and anti smokin' laws I have to put up with!

Rene

Do only 50% of the people in Holland pay income taxes?

V.a.t. low 6% high 19%

Rene

V.a.t. low 6% high 19%

Rene

From what I've seen I have to believe that's where the US is heading...

Basically federal income taxes are becoming another welfare program.

BR

Do only 50% of the people in Holland pay income taxes?

V.a.t. low 6% high 19%

Rene

I do not know, but it could be the case!

What really pisses me off is that 100% of income tax pays the vig to the international banking cartels on a debt based monetary system that was a scam in the first place. "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Not to pick on you but this is blatantly false. Jefferson never said any such thing. Look it up. The term deflation didn't even exist until 100 years after his death.

What really pisses me off is that 100% of income tax pays the vig to the international banking cartels on a debt based monetary system that was a scam in the first place. "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

But a lot of other countries have it where you are not paying for medical care either.

Yep. :thumbs:

I'd take a higher tax rate to get my %&^$#@! student loan off my back and my health care paid for . . . because I'm pretty sure it'd work out about the same. I'm betting the only REAL difference, at the end of the balance sheet, would be there wouldn't be loan companies and insurance companies skimming off profits or charging interest, and I'm pretty okay with that! :laugh:

~Boar

But a lot of other countries have it where you are not paying for medical care either.

Yep. :thumbs:

I'd take a higher tax rate to get my %&^$#@! student loan off my back and my health care paid for . . . because I'm pretty sure it'd work out about the same. I'm betting the only REAL difference, at the end of the balance sheet, would be there wouldn't be loan companies and insurance companies skimming off profits or charging interest, and I'm pretty okay with that! :laugh:

~Boar

Careful what you ask for Boar.

Careful what you ask for Boar.

Usually am! :cool:

But, I came to CP in the first place to avoid political discussions, so I'll just say that I've no concern at all what anyone's personal political opinions are, as long as they recognize I came by MINE honest, as a full-grown and reasonably well-educated adult . . . and retire from this thread.

Call me crazy, but I suspect zcigarman's just itching to get into it here.

~Boar

I guess you can call me crazy since you have made more posts than anyone else here.

Not to pick on you but this is blatantly false. Jefferson never said any such thing. Look it up. The term deflation didn't even exist until 100 years after his death.

I don't doubt that it's possible this quote is one of many falsely attributed to Jefferson(and other Presidents); but, he was one of the staunch opponents of the Fed along with Old Hickory and many other Presidents. Even Coolidge regretted his part in bringing this misery upon his country. So while the quote may or may not be true, the sentiment certainly was on the mark and shared by many for good reason.

There is absolutely no reason to create money from debt. This was something that was contested hotly and denounced by many from this country inception and still to this day. It only benefits the banking industry and robs the citizens of the commonwealth that is their birthright.

Seriously, guys. This is getting waaaay too close to turning into a political bi7chfest.

I had to pay about $1,600 this year in taxes, first time ever!

I'm used to getting back a fat check but this year es no bueno.

imagesbumpy_20road_small.jpg

Starting to veer off a bit into politics, bro. Check your friendly noobie guidebook!
wink.gif

~Boar

Man, those look like some low hangers!

Just needed to repost this pic, damm is that a Ford expedition. Wondering if they made these seat covers in a blonde or redhead for an 06 Dodge Ram . Guess I will have to check the Walmart website

We've got a bumpy road ahead but even two airbags like that do not make it safe to forgo wearing a seatbelt.