• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just saying hi

gatorsmg

Here Fishy, Fishy
Figured I would say hi to everyone since I haven't been around in 3 or 4 weeks. Some how I went from spending hours a day here to being too busy lately :( . I've been trying to finish my Pharmacy School application and work has been a little busy with the start of the school year and now the hurricanes that won't leave us alone down here. It looks like I have a lot of reading to catch up on so I'm going to get to it.

Gator

Welcome back. Hope you and yours are doing ok with all the hurricane **** that has been hitting you guys and that the one that is looming out there now leaves you well enough alone.

helloooo

i've been out of commission for longer than you have, punk.

ohhh, diss.

but i'm sort of around.
and phil owes me money.

gatorsmg said:
Figured I would say hi to everyone since I haven't been around in 3 or 4 weeks.
If only I was so lucky. ???

I can't get this guy to stop followig me to work. Today he was even wearing the same color shirt as me.

I knew all those Gainesville people were weird.

gatorsmg said:
Figured I would say hi to everyone since I haven't been around in 3 or 4 weeks. Some how I went from spending hours a day here to being too busy lately :( . I've been trying to finish my Pharmacy School application and work has been a little busy with the start of the school year and now the hurricanes that won't leave us alone down here. It looks like I have a lot of reading to catch up on so I'm going to get to it.

Gator
You again?! Oh great... :sneaky:

:sign: :sign:

Glad to hear you're keeping busy! :thumbs:

Good to see you back to postin' Gator and I hope you all are fine down there in Southern Florida..... :) :thumbs: :)

ricmac25 Posted
I can't get this guy to stop followig me to work. Today he was even wearing the same color shirt as me.

Speaking of which...you need to trim the bushes by your bedroom window, it's getting hard to see what your picking out to wear in the mornings. :sign:

57.gif

Hey Scott, any predictions on the FSU/Miami game?

I'll say a tie at 0-0 since they both SUCK :p :sign:

Oh oh, don't tell Javier about this site as I value my life :p

Hey Scott, any predictions on the FSU/Miami game?

I'll say a tie at 0-0 since they both SUCK

Oh oh, don't tell Javier about this site as I value my life

Actually I went to the game with Javier (I wanted both of them to loose :sign: )

Our boys won though GO GATORS!!