• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just so we are clear

jbfurdog

Bringing Cuban seegars in to the US while coming home from other countries in once again a no-no, correct?

Correct! As of September 2020 you can no longer bring anything tobacco or alcohol back with you. You’re free to do what you want while in a third country outside the US, but just can’t bring it back into the USA.
That being said, I used to regularly bring back boxes of cigars with me while on travel before the 2014 Obama era softening of restrictions. Whenever asked if I had anything to claim, my answer was always the same. “A bunch of chocolate from <insert country here>.”
As Doc used to say though … Some people ain’t cut out to be criminals.
They won’t take you away in cuffs, but you have to be willing to take the risk of watching the money you spent being thrown in the trash and you being sent on your way.

Most people ship the boxes back to their homes when out of the country… you have a 97 percent chance of getting the package, and no stress going through customs on your way back home. (Or you could ship them to me, and I will smoke them… much healthier for you…)