• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just want to share my excitment

LockOut

I was cruising Craigslsit and found this tower (super cheap deal) 4 hours away, I emailed the guy and he was coming to my home town that weekend, so he offered to bring it with him which just sealed the deal, and here we sit. now just need to finish filling it up.

Yes its in my basement (we are currently having hardwood floors put in and the entire house is tore up).

dsc00419f.jpg

dsc00421jl.jpg

dsc00422lq.jpg

thanks for letting me share =)

Sharing would mean sending me some of those Boli's!
:thumbs:

Nice set up! Santa came early.

A little recommendation Tom,

Take your address out of your profile because there's a certain BOTL, uhhum GREG (Kingantz), who is quite possibly staking your house out right now to find the best time to break in and steal those Boli's. All that rustling in the trees, it is NOT your imagination!

Don't look now but there's an evil head with the hind end of a reindeer hiding behind your tower.

I don't see the Pineapple White Owl I sent you to review in there anywhere... ???

I see someone else took advantage of that Vegueros sale :p

What an awesome setup you got there, not to mention Santa seems pretty happy about it; sneaking a peek and all.

I have the same one and I love it. I put the humidifier in the bottom, set it at 65% RH and the top stays at 63% for those cigars that need a little less humidity. Enjoy it!

I don't see the Pineapple White Owl I sent you to review in there anywhere... ???

It's in there trust me, I'm um, looking forward to it? Im just hoping with a yea of age on it it will mellow out. You'll see a reveiw of the only age'd pinapple white owl ever. r

I have the same one and I love it. I put the humidifier in the bottom, set it at 65% RH and the top stays at 63% for those cigars that need a little less humidity. Enjoy it!

txraddoc...

What type of humidificaiton device are you using for your tower?

LockOut...

That is one nice set up you got there. Even better as you got a good deal on it. I'd love it if my wife let me have something of that size in the house. Still trying to sell her on letting me put an Avallo. Not only do I envy your setup, but that box of Franks you have as well...not to mention the ISOMs.

LockOut...

That is one nice set up you got there. Even better as you got a good deal on it. I'd love it if my wife let me have something of that size in the house. Still trying to sell her on letting me put an Avallo. Not only do I envy your setup, but that box of Franks you have as well...not to mention the ISOMs.

shame its not going ot have a box of dracs to go with it unless I spend 500 for one on ebay. sucks.

txraddoc...

What type of humidificaiton device are you using for your tower?

I use the Hydra electronic humidifier. It works very well. No circulation fan needed. I've found that the humid air rises and gives a nice 65%-63% humidity gradient.

Lucky! Glad you found a great deal.

Very nice setup. Makes me want to charge the ol' credit card. I keep telling myself to be patient. Then someone has to boast.

That setup kind of wants you to say WOW in about 14 languages. You are also aware that you are hosting the next herf, right?

You got a great score there! Plus you have quite an investment to put inside already
thumbs-up.gif
NICE!

Looks like a really nice unit. A little Old English polish would disguise the wear nicely.