• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just wanted to say thank you!

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
I haven't been here much and I often miss it!

I recently spent a few days with jfields and his family and the break was just what I needed. John and Donella and their family are truly some of Gods special people! We ate, drank, and smoked like kings; we shared stories and memories, and we can't wait to do it again!

The cool part.....I met John here in March of 2007!

Awesome, thanks for sharing. John is a good guy. Oh the good passes and trades back in 2007. It was crazy around here.

Thanks for sharing with us. Isn’t it a pleasure with get together with a BOTL and enjoy a slice of life.

Went by too fast Jeff! I remember thinking that camping trip in 2007 was going to either be a lot of fun or a REALLY LONG weekend. Who knew I was going to meet that rare lifetime friend. The type you can go a year or two without seeing and fall right in the moment you do!

Stop in here more often brother! A lot has changed, but some things haven’t.

Good to see you stop by the forums Jeff. Make it habit.

Donella is the real deal, I always enjoy a giggle with her when we speak...Fieldsy on the other hand must have been on his best behavior with his shock collar on and Donella's finger on the trigger. ;)

Donella is the real deal, I always enjoy a giggle with her when we speak...Fieldsy on the other hand must have been on his best behavior with his shock collar on and Donella's finger on the trigger. ;)
Be still my heart! Wish you could have been there Gary! Hopefully next time!

I haven't been here much and I often miss it!

I recently spent a few days with jfields and his family and the break was just what I needed. John and Donella and their family are truly some of Gods special people! We ate, drank, and smoked like kings; we shared stories and memories, and we can't wait to do it again!

The cool part.....I met John here in March of 2007!
It was fab having you back Jeff!!! Can’t wait to drink that Opus One with you! Hopefully this year! Miss you already!

I absolutely love Donella's accent! Sometimes I make her talk just to listen to her :) and when she gets agitated it becomes even better! I sometimes pick on her just to listen to her reaction. Sitting around the fire, with several drinks in us, I told her that her third world country would still be living in grass Huts if it weren't for the United States! Her reaction was absolutely priceless!

Went by too fast Jeff! I remember thinking that camping trip in 2007 was going to either be a lot of fun or a REALLY LONG weekend. Who knew I was going to meet that rare lifetime friend. The type you can go a year or two without seeing and fall right in the moment you do!

Stop in here more often brother! A lot has changed, but some things haven’t.

That camping trip was so awesome! Met some cool brothers, made some life-long friends, and laughed until I nearly puked!
Be still my heart! Wish you could have been there Gary! Hopefully next time!

Hmmmmm .... I guess I was being a bit presumptuous to assume I was the only one .... well, John too of course LOL It's nice that you get along so well with John's friends; it's why you two are perfect together!

Sounds like you had a blast. All of you.

Outstanding!