• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ka Boom Bombs Away Pass

vern

Ok heres my idea. Perhaps you have been bombed in the past or you have bombed someone else , well my idea for a pass is this I would start a normal pass with a second tuppador that would be the bomb . When you recieved the pass all of the contents of the BOMB tuppador will be yours and you can reload the Bomb tuppador for the next victim , plus you can put and take out of the regular pass box as you usually would . No rules except that you will need to record your regular puts and takes out of the regular pass box.Nod if you understand.
I am only inviting experienced passers to join this pass .
email your addy to TEVECAKA@aol.com
Note : there is one other difference this pass . The order of the pass will be chosen at random by having either my wife or daughter pick your names out of a hat.
Tell me what you think.
(Edited by vern at 8:26 pm on June 29, 2001)

Wolfman you will always be welcome in any pass of mine
Ow Ooooooooo Ow Ooooooooo my wolf brother

sounds like a cool idea and would be happy to play but my job (spoken...the Navy) will have my schedule much too up in the air for the next couple of months for me to play. Hey vern I hope it gets off the ground.

This sounds like a great idea for a pass. E-mail sent.

Vern, I'd like in on this one if there is room, and if my experience is up to snuff with you.JerryG

Welcome aboard Darren , Just a couple more and we can start dropping bombs.

I'd like to get in on this pass, Vern, if you have room and would accept my entry. I have a good selection of smokes but have yet to join a box pass. No problem if you don't want me in! E-mail or reply and let me know.Thanks,
Ryan

Sounds like a lot of fun.  Hope there's still room!  Email sent.Dave :cool: