• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ka Boom Bombs Away Pass

Bob and DaveWF you'll do just fine . I am still checking out the newbies. Hear is a copy of the email that I am sending them.The bomb tuppador is in the same box as the regular pass tuppador and may contain twenty or more Quality smokes along with opus X's and Cubans, it belongs to each pass member as they receive it, they then take all or part and add in the cigars that they wish to bomb the next pass recipient with and pass it on with the regular pass. They need to list on the pass board their puts and takes from the regular pass tuppador and the USPS conf. #  all passes are to be mailed USPS Priority with a conf. Number.It is considered a breach of edicate to list the contents of the bomb.
The contents of the regular pass are insured by CPI.
(Edited by vern at 11:18 am on July 3, 2001)
(Edited by vern at 11:22 am on July 3, 2001)
(Edited by vern at 9:59 pm on July 4, 2001)

Here's an update for those of you who are watching...
so far the line up is...
Wolfman
Shadow
RobinSue
EdGar
Devin Cole
DarrenR
Bob
DaveWF
I have recieved an email from Big Worm and he will do just fine,Welcome aboard Big Worm.
I haven't heard back yet from JerryG
The above list is NOT the order of the pass as that will be decided by a drawing later.
We could still use a couple more experienced passers so my quote from Hendrix is ARE YOU EXPERIENCED.HAVE A GREAT FORTH OF JULY EVERYONE

Thanks Vern for the welcome and allowing me to take part in this great pass!!!!! I'm ready to do the pee-pee dance!!!!!! :)

Thanks Vern!  I can't wait.  I've never been bombed before, but a few of my friends have received some bombs from me.  I'm really looking forward to this.
I had to break out ThePeePeeDance.mp3 to get me in the mood :biggrin:Yes, it really is a song...
Dave :cool:

Is this pass in PROGRESS? Please let me know so that I can move it to the IN PROGRESS forum.Thank you,Rod

Hey Rod I will be sure and let you know. I started this thread 8 days ago and I am planning on closing it either saturday or sunday so I can send out the pass on monday of next week.
Fair warning to all... if you are wanting in on this one and you think you have the kahunnas to play , let me know.
This is not a pass for the fearful.
ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE...

Ok this pass is now closed to any new members.I will be mailing this out eiether monday or tuesday. My daughter has done the drawing for the pass order and here it is.....
1. JerryG
2.BigWorm
3. Bob
4. Devin
5. Wolfman
6. Shadow
7. Darren R
8. EdGar
9. DaveWF
10. RobnSue
And back to me..How this pass will operate is in my earlier posts.If anyone has additional Questions you may email me at Tevecaka@aol.com

Well ya all welcome to bombing school...
Most of ya are first class bombadeers but for those that might be a little rusty ,here is a tip...
Ya all might want to email the feller after you that ya plan on bombing and get to know him a bit for as we learned in the Gulf War , smart bombs work best.
Man I can hardly wait to get this thing started.I hope you all have at least half as much fun with this as I am going to...Heh Heh Heh

Thanks Vern for the tips. Look out BigWorm! I've never been first in a pass before. My knees are knockin'. I hope the pony runs fast between Oregon and Alabama.JerryG

Wooohooo! I'm knockin' up here in KY too, Jerry! Looks like the bombs will be maing quick passes through the first few of us Oregon-alabama-kentucky-??? Bob where you located at ??? I'll be sending you an e-mail like my man Vern suggested so I can "feel you out" !!! Let the bombing begin!!!

Nice tip Vern, but I think it's better to surprise the recepient. Of couse, you wanna send them what they would enjoy, but I personally ge involved in passes to discover new sticks that I would otherwise, for whatever reason, not have smoked.

I take note of what you say Wolfman as I consider you as one that I have learned much from and admire greatly. I think the regular pass that comes with the Bomb should take care of the variety part and I am not suggesting that we get in touch with the next guy in line simply to learn his personal tastes in cigars.
Please remember all...... This is war anything goes... and I do mean anything. Oh yea this could get very interesting. Heh Heh Heh

HAHAHAHAH HEHEHEEHEHE the United Airforce of Rozenek ready for orders! :eek:

You can just pass off the dogs, that I am going to be sending you Wolf, LOL!