• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ka Boom Bombs Away Pass

I can see it know. Everybody passes the dog rockets until the pass gets back to vern. I can picture him with about 100 dog rockets staring him in the face when he opens the bomb box. :biggrin:

Shadow You are just tooo funny ROTFL.Now as to Wolfmans and Devins dog rockets . I would be willing to gamble that they are better than about half the stuff in my Koolador. and yes Wolfman if thats what you want to put in your bomb it is fine with me ,it is not what I plan on building my bomb with ( I bet Jerry will be relieved hearing this). As I said before as far as the Bomb part of this pass is concerned,This is war,there are no rules. Heh Heh Heh...

Ok Bombadeers this pass is on its way to JerryG. The USPS Priorty conf.# is 0300 1290 0003 0869 5958 and insurance# 089 000 106 US.
also pass is insured by CPI
The cigars I am starting the pass with are..OpusX power ranger
HDM excalibur
Teamo anni.
Asteroff Maddy
5 vega corona grandee
Puros Indios #4
La Luna old stock
sancho panza
Leyenda maddy
CAO anni. churchill
ERDM
Lone Wolf
La Tradition
Maria Mancini
Perdomo2
Don Thomas Churchill
Monticristo de Arts
Fuente 858
Ashton VSG churchillSorry guys I didn't have time to round up some ISOMs
I hope no one is too offended.I wish to dedicate this pass to the a great passer and my bombing trainer Devin Cole....

I've got my six mile orange target painted on my belly waiting for the bomb to drop into the sunny south.JerryG

Do I need to do something towards the CPI insurance? I'll read up and find out.JerryG

OK. I read. Now I know. CPI sounds like something I should contribute to nonetheless. We all should.JerryG

If you are going to start a pass CPI is a must.
I know I have said this before but I am gonna say it one more time. The contents of the bomb are between the one who sent it and the one who recieves it ,therefore it is considered a breach of edicate to mention the contents of the bomb,but feel free to report if it had its desired effect. Heh Heh Haa Haa Haa Hoo Hoo Hee Hee
OOOOH YA

You guys are too much!!! Glad to see the Bomber take off from Oregon Int'l Airport with a full load of cargo. Nice large selection there verninator: "the bomb'll be back!" As for these "dog rockets" I'm not planning on dropping any of those but would anyone care for a poopsicle????? LMFAO!!!!! Bombs away!!!

I am truly honored to have the pass dedicated in my name, and to be involved with this great group of gentlemen. KA BOOM!Vern, thank you my friend!

Hey Vern, the move date is official. I'll finally be getting my own place Aug 1. Should I send my address to you or the person before me on the list?Thanks,
Dave :cool:

Dave : send your new addy to EdGar , If you have any problem getting in touch with him let me know. My guess is the pass will probally reach you around the end of augest

I know Ed ,sorry if I made it sound that way.OK squad we've had a tough flight with strong head winds but I do believe that big muddy river we just crossed was the mississippi so we're getin close . Prepare the pay load and start lining up the sights.

Dave...got your snailer and am sending it to all the cheesey junk mail sights as we speak.:biggrin:

LMAO @ edgar!!!!Has the C130 made it to Jerry yet? I thought priority mail was 2 day service regardless of location? Correct me if I'm wrong! Just wondering. :)(Edited by Big Worm at 8:02 pm on July 12, 2001)

Hey Bigworm...email me with some of your cigar likes and dislikes if you will kind Sir.JerryG

Hey Bigworm if you think USPS Priorty mail actually gets any where more than 200 miles away in less than 2 days then you have odviously have forgotten that it is run by the federal goverment. anyway I figure this bomb will land by saturday or maybe monday.and I am just about to wet myself waiting .Ha Ha Ha HoHoHo He He Heee