• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kann

Wow, Santa! You outdid yourself -- this was certainly one the best and most thoughtful SS packages I've ever received here at CP. You thought of everyone, and I can't thank you enough for that. I've already tried "appropriating" my wife's gift, and she's already smacked me for it. I'm not quite keep on appropriating Dog Kann's gift, but I can't wait to let him try them as reward lures on our walk tomorrow. I'm sure he is going to love them! I haven't seen Kann 2.0 (2.5, to be precise, but who's counting...) since before the package came home, so I'll make sure she gets her's as soon as I see her again -- You'd think she lives in Hawaii, rather than just upstairs! As for me: the cigars were a mix of those I have tried and enjoy, as well as some that are completely new to me. They are in the humidor and will be burned sooner rather than later, I'm sure. I loved the Hawaiian theme going on; it was a good way to extend our vacation just a little bit further! That print is amazing. I'm going to frame it and hang it over my cigar corner so that I see it every day when I gather my smoke and gear.

Thank you, Santa Jon. It was truly, truly worth the wait!