• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kann

@kann your package is one component shy of being ready to ship. I am going to send it out on the 15th though because I am trying to time it on your return from wherever your going. I’m trying to take care of you but you gotta get all needy with your vacation schedule and all. Next year make my life a little easier, would ya? Sheesh!

@kann your package is one component shy of being ready to ship. I am going to send it out on the 15th though because I am trying to time it on your return from wherever your going. I’m trying to take care of you but you gotta get all needy with your vacation schedule and all. Next year make my life a little easier, would ya? Sheesh!

Sorry to cramp your style, Big Guy. No rush -- really. I know you are busy this time of year, and I know it will get here when it gets here. I just appreciate any and all generosity. Seriously, don't sweat the delivery date. I know it's hard to sweat up there in the cold at the NP, but I want to make this as stress-free as possible for you on your big night.

Smart ass, huh? Well I may have just lost the auction for your Ferrari SF1000. Bummer. Well the good news is that now you’re package is ready to ship. Just got to find a bigger box for the additional coal I’m sending now.
Well played, Santa.

9405503699300186532677 - And no peaking on the tracker for this.
For sure there is coal in this package. But it ain't all bad. I hope USPS gets this to you in time for your return but based on how @CigSid's luck has been with overseas packages, it may not surface until 2024.
Merry Christmas, Nicholas.
From Old Saint Nick.

Alright! Thanks, Big Guy! I promise -- no peeking until it arrives. I'll let you know what year it lands in, and I do appreciate it!

Santa, I just wanted to give you an update: As you probably know, our mail arrives through the embassy post office here. Due to quarantine restrictions after arriving home from our trip, I (read: my wife) won't be able to get there until Monday. In the spirit of SS, I have not looked at the tracking for it. It is probably there by now, but felt I owed you an explanation for the delay after the hard work and thought you've put into this year. I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I receive it!

Santa, I just wanted to give you an update: As you probably know, our mail arrives through the embassy post office here. Due to quarantine restrictions after arriving home from our trip, I (read: my wife) won't be able to get there until Monday. In the spirit of SS, I have not looked at the tracking for it. It is probably there by now, but felt I owed you an explanation for the delay after the hard work and thought you've put into this year. I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I receive it!
Nope still says it is in the system moving

Santa,

No joy at the mail this morning, unfortunately. I know that USPS has dropped the ball this season, and it's not your fault. It will get here soon, I hope. Some folks have been having moderate success getting things scanned and moving by opening a claim with the postal service. If you check the tracking and are at all concerned, that may be an option. I'm a patient dude (and sometimes a dude patient...), so no worries here.

Claim submitted. Fuck, the USPS really makes it hard to submit a claim. Fuck those guys. Next pandemic, I'm only using UPS.

Thanks, Santa. If you sent more Haitian midgets like last year, we may have a problem with it taking this long (they were down to their last granola bar by the time they got here), but if there is nothing respirating in the package this year, I'm not worried about it. It will get here when it gets here. I appreciate you checking on it, though!

Unless Big Pall got his today, his is still out there... :(

Thanks for looking into it, Santa! My wife will pick it up the next time she is at the embassy.