• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kansas City, Here We Come...

I'm not sure when finals are spring semester, so perhaps the third weekend in may would be a safer bet for me, but it's not a deal breaker if I have to miss a final or two :thumbs:.

If a Philosophy test was given and no one was around to take it, would it make a noise?

So it sounds as if May 21 might be a good weekend. Should we plan on staying around the North store for the most part? I'd like to limit my exposure to Kansas as much as possible. It's contagious.

I guess that's going to depend on how many guys come in. More than about 12 of us, and it will be snug fit up north (with the store regulars mixed in). The south store is going to offer a lot more room, as we could probably take over the entire back room like we did at the event last year. I'm good with either.

You guys have fun. I won't step into an outlaw again. I'm in for dinner that's not outlaw related. I will meet up for smokes anywhere that's not there.

You guys have fun. I won't step into an outlaw again. I'm in for dinner that's not outlaw related. I will meet up for smokes anywhere that's not there.

Not even if we got you a disguise?

34272.jpg

Depends if the VA Hospital kills me before then, I may roll through the KC area during the summer months or late August/Sept when it will be a decent temperature. Well, compared to here it is decent, :laugh:

Wanted to bump this to see who all is planning on the later date, May 21. Since Alan and Josh sat by him at dinner, I think it should be up to them to ask Jorge to come up again two weeks later.

I'm still planning for the later weekend, Clint. I know I need to "man up", but as much as I like you guys I want to spend my birthday and Mother's Day with my wife and kids. What can I say? My family is first, always.

If it's just a few of us, that's alright with me. If it's just me and Brent, that's fine with me, too. :love:

I'm still planning for the later weekend, Clint. I know I need to "man up", but as much as I like you guys I want to spend my birthday and Mother's Day with my wife and kids. What can I say? My family is first, always.

If it's just a few of us, that's alright with me. If it's just me and Brent, that's fine with me, too. :love:
After reading this again it sounds a lot more douchebaggy than my intent. :blush:

I'm not saying I'm putting my family first and others aren't, I'm just saying my priorities in this situation are different. No better, no worse, just different. I hope anyone who reads the original post doesn't take it the way I wrote it and takes it the way I meant it.

Apologies.

I'm still waiting to see the final list of attendees before I decide if I'm available that day. :whistling:

Someone hand me the f*cking Cliff Notes version, since I don't have that good of an attention span. Which day is this thing? Alan keeps saying a later date. I'll go when Alan goes. Eff Clint and all these other peckers. :p

*sigh* Ok, the Jon version: Kansas City is a city located in (stay with me here) Missouri and Kansas. Which are states. :D

Ok, really though, the Padron event is being held May 6-7, which is Mother's Day weekend. That is prohibiting a couple of the out of towners from making the trip. So those that can't make it that weekend are wanting to make it down the weekend of May 20-21.

Someone hand me the f*cking Cliff Notes version, since I don't have that good of an attention span. Which day is this thing? Alan keeps saying a later date. I'll go when Alan goes. Eff Clint and all these other peckers. :p

If you would answer your phone or text messages once in a while you would know this by now. Or hey, how about just giving me a call and asking for the info.

If you would answer your phone or text messages once in a while you would know this by now. Or hey, how about just giving me a call and asking for the info.

Hey, I like being a hermit!!

Hey, I like being a hermit!!

Hermit--Crabs? Coincidence? I think not!

I'm glad I'm not the only one planning on being there. I love Brent and all, but we can only make fun of Jon for so long by ourselves.

Kendall planning the Padron event over Mothers Day weekend...sigh...

I'll be there regardless. I no longer work on weekends, and have a job that pays a decent wage. I can't f-ing wait.

So to recap, we know it is not going to be Mother's day. Any other ideas on this thing?

Oh, hi, new guy here by the way!