• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kauai Cigar Co.

Great gesture with the 2 boxes.

Here is the stuff, Charlie. I'm glad they did well with the first run. 100K units is a good goal. I sincerely hope that they make it available in the 48 and that they be reasonably priced. Make the coffins for the tourists. Sell singles and by the box through tobacconists. I think they're a reasonable 10 buck smoke.

2 boxes of cigars and 5lbs of some great smelling coffee arrived for the troops. All will be headed to the sandbox soon in your name. Thanks! THEY WILL LOVE THIS!!!

/cry nothing for me to try , no extras for the middle man.... :(

Charlie,

I look forward to sampling this cigar during my year end trip to Maui in December. Has Sir Winstons picked them up? Please let me know?

Also if you ever need anyone in the NW region let me know.

The Mayor
BenjieV :cool:

I was gifted one of these cigars from a friend who was in Hawaii for his daughter's wedding. It's killing me not to pop open the coffin to take a peak inside. I plan to put the torch to it the end of Sept.

Congrats on your new job.

Hey Charlie,

Thanks for the smokes I will fire 1 up in the morning with some coffee and let you know what I think. :whistling:

Kevin