• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kayakinboy

I knew you had it in ya!!! Way to go, KB...

Now, as Kirk (from MilesMingusMonk Enterprises) says - "more taping, less typing!!!"

Kirk - I did give you FULL credit!!!!

cigarsarge said:
cigarsarge said:
By the way I'll be sippin Ron Z tonight. :thumbs:
[snapback]199455[/snapback]​

Look at me, Look at me! :sign:

Enjoy the booze brudda. And for those who are wondering, this trade didn't happen after the KB thread started, it begin the week before...

ggiese said:
I knew you had it in ya!!!  Way to go, KB...

Now, as Kirk (from MilesMingusMonk Enterprises) says - "more taping, less typing!!!"

Kirk - I did give you FULL credit!!!!
[snapback]199460[/snapback]​

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Dammnit Horace, you fugged it up again !

:angry: :angry: :angry:

More taping, less typing.®

I have enough to worry about with Kayakinboy stepping on his dick all the frickin' time. I promise you Horace, I will keep sending your slackeyass cease and desist orders every time you try to steal my thunder. :angry:

Oh shiz, you got Kirk and his mullett all riled up. You better watch out George.

Way to go Gramps! Show no mercy Kirk! :D

KayakinBoy said:
Way to go Gramps! Show no mercy Kirk! :D
[snapback]199496[/snapback]​

More taping, less typing, KB...

Don't think for one minute I'm taking the heat off of you with my antics...

You keep it up and you're getting my cane on the back of your head, ya punk!!!

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Get her done, KY boy....
[snapback]199540[/snapback]​

I'm sorry, I'm about to pee my pants, because lee saying that is just about the funniest thing this ol' redneck has ever seen. :laugh:

KayakinBoy said:
Leebo8-9-8 said:
Get her done, KY boy....
[snapback]199540[/snapback]​

I'm sorry, I'm about to pee my pants, because lee saying that is just about the funniest thing this ol' redneck has ever seen. :laugh:
[snapback]199547[/snapback]​

You are amused easily.

We have received a request to put Kayakin Boy on the scum bag traders listfor his blatant disregard of trading etiquette, and making people wait for months to make good.

I will hold off until people from this site have a chance to voice their opinions on this matter.

I wouldn't consider KB a scumbag and I don't think he needs to be on the list. He sent me what was agreed upon. I just think he needs to grow up and put more priority into his trading habits.

He better not be a scumbag, I am in a group buy with him ;)

<3 KBoy, so far he has kept me to date with everything going on with the purchase.

Did a pretty high end trade with him around July. He did exactly what he needed to do. I think he has realized his mistakes and is doing better.

I don't believe KB belongs on the scumbag list - he may be slow, but he does come through. (And it appears he has stepped up the pace in the last month or so...)

What other "site" are you referring to since several people have just mentioned that he is doing much better in his trading actions here?

There is no info in your profile, who are you?

The Master said:
We have received a request to put Kayakin Boy on the scum bag traders listfor his blatant disregard of trading etiquette, and making people wait for months to make good.

I will hold off until people from this site have a chance to voice their opinions on this matter.
[snapback]216071[/snapback]​