• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

KBS 2009 Release party

tkoepp

Lil' RASScal
435787356_3a048c2981.jpg

2009 KBS Release!
2009-03-14

Each year, on the Ides of March (the 15th), we release our Kentucky Breakfast Stout (KBS). This hand-crafted, Oatmeal/Chocolate/Coffee Stout, is brewed with a hint of vanilla then aged in oak bourbon barrels for one year. Ranked amongst the top beers in the world, by the reviewers at BeerAdvocate.com, KBS Release Day is a day which is anticipated by many. This year�s party will come a day early and will take place on Saturday, March 14th. It will feature the rare music of Ann Arbor�s �NOMO�, with special guest and local DJ SuperDre. KBS bottles for to-go purchase will begin at noon, with a limit of two cases per person, on a first come, first served basis. Once it's gone, it's gone....until 2010! The Days Hotel on Pearl St. (616-235-7611), and the Radisson Riverfront on Ann St. (616-363-9001), will both have decent rates for those who want to make a night of it and really party it up. Be sure you tell them you�re here for Founders Brewing Co. You may just get a discounted rate! Make the pilgrimage to Grand Rapids and grab your '09 KBS while you have a chance!

In case your wondering, YES this is a "rub it in" thread.. :thumbs: :sign: :laugh:

Good thing it's back! I'm out of my 2008's. :(

This is one phenomenal beer.

it would be nice to have a few 08 and 09
=)

435787356_3a048c2981.jpg

2009 KBS Release!
2009-03-14

Each year, on the Ides of March (the 15th), we release our Kentucky Breakfast Stout (KBS). This hand-crafted, Oatmeal/Chocolate/Coffee Stout, is brewed with a hint of vanilla then aged in oak bourbon barrels for one year. Ranked amongst the top beers in the world, by the reviewers at BeerAdvocate.com, KBS Release Day is a day which is anticipated by many. This year�s party will come a day early and will take place on Saturday, March 14th. It will feature the rare music of Ann Arbor�s �NOMO�, with special guest and local DJ SuperDre. KBS bottles for to-go purchase will begin at noon, with a limit of two cases per person, on a first come, first served basis. Once it's gone, it's gone....until 2010! The Days Hotel on Pearl St. (616-235-7611), and the Radisson Riverfront on Ann St. (616-363-9001), will both have decent rates for those who want to make a night of it and really party it up. Be sure you tell them you�re here for Founders Brewing Co. You may just get a discounted rate! Make the pilgrimage to Grand Rapids and grab your '09 KBS while you have a chance!

In case your wondering, YES this is a "rub it in" thread.. :thumbs: :sign: :laugh:

I would like a 4-pack please :thumbs: :blush: :whistling: :D

Thanks, man. I will definitely take you up on that when I have some extra cash. Last I checked online they were around $20 for a 4pack...yikes.

Thanks, man. I will definitely take you up on that when I have some extra cash. Last I checked online they were around $20 for a 4pack...yikes.

Worth every penny. It never fails to disappoint. It's actually a pretty good price for an big stout these days.

10-4 on the price... :thumbs: and a big 10-4 on Peter's post directly above mine.

Is any one geting this that is willing to part with 2-4. I would love to try it.
Just one sounds good.

Have I mentioned that I really like beer? :laugh:

Have any luck Tim? I heard it sold out in less than an hour?!?

We had a FRIGGIN awesome time....

Yes Jonas, they sold out in about an hour. They released 140 cases, but We arrived in time...

Had a chance to to get some pints of

Barrel aged Red
Canadian Breakfast Stout (was GREAT)
Nitro KBS (over 11%) !!!! :)
KBS Draft

Not to mention

P1010716.jpg