• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

KCCO Black Lager

ltjackson

Chive On!
Got a call from my local store this afternoon. They finally got my special order!

Can't wait for these things to chill down!

I'd like to try these, but they are not in my area yet. I thought it might be more novelty than actually good, but it obviously is better that they actually be good.

These were great!

To me this brew was nearly the prefect in between from a real hoppy IPA and a smooth amber. The crisp aftertaste really impressed me as it was very reminiscent shinerbock black but also very smooth like a good irish red or amber, if you guys get the chance I highly recommend picking some up.

Delicious! I was very skeptical but once I had that first bottle I was hooked! I've been through 3 cases in the past grw months.

Chive on!

I am a huge Chiver, but I am not the biggest fan of this one!  I am looking forward to their two other brews soon to be released. 

How was it?  I see reviews at both ends of the spectrum, though most are positive.  I've thought about getting a 6er, just always decided on something else while shopping.

KCCO

Go for it, I'd consider myself fairly well versed in craft beers. I really enjoyed the complexity of this one.

Chive on!

It was ok. Nothing spectacular IMO, but very drinkable.