• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

KEEP YOUR TASTE TO YOURSELF!

coventrycat86 said:
Fast4Dr said:
coventrycat86 said:
You're already offto a great start in my book since your screen name ends in the same number as mine :D  :D  :D
[snapback]147039[/snapback]​

Yea he was born in 86 and you graduated from college is 86.....damn you're an old bastard CC :0
[snapback]147068[/snapback]​

You dumb bastid, it's the year of my car you tool: :D
606420021775.jpg

[snapback]147426[/snapback]​

Bill, is this one running?

PianoMan86 said:
I am 18 and pretty new to all this..one of the brothers in the Fraternity house i live in is really big into cigars and got me into it...im a very poor college student and dont realy keep a large amount of cigars. i got a small humidor just to hold 25-40 cigars and was wondering how to keep the taste/smell from bleeding from one cigar to another. I dont have a cooler, or for that matter dont even buy boxes of cigars, i go to the cigar shop that is down the street and mostly just buy assorted singles because i like all kinds of cigars and really cant spend tons of money on boxes of different cigars. any advice would be great...thanks!
[snapback]146916[/snapback]​

Have you looked into cigar "seconds" and "mistakes"? Very economical price for a lot of good cigars. Check CI for 'em. :thumbs:

gregor22 said:
coventrycat86 said:
Fast4Dr said:
coventrycat86 said:
You're already offto a great start in my book since your screen name ends in the same number as mine :D  :D  :D

Yea he was born in 86 and you graduated from college is 86.....damn you're an old bastard CC :0

606420021775.jpg

[snapback]148480[/snapback]​

Greg, you really know how to hurt a guy huh? :(
:D :D :D
At the moment, it's apart in the garage. I hope to get it back on the road in a few weeks, winter project an' all :D

coventrycat86 said:
gregor22 said:
coventrycat86 said:
Fast4Dr said:
coventrycat86 said:
You're already offto a great start in my book since your screen name ends in the same number as mine :D :D :D

606420021775.jpg

[snapback]148480[/snapback]​

Greg, you really know how to hurt a guy huh? :(
:D :D :D
At the moment, it's apart in the garage. I hope to get it back on the road in a few weeks, winter project an' all :D
[snapback]154837[/snapback]​

man that's old!
jeez, ya think after a few decades [well, almost 2], you could get a new car.

I'd recc. the newbie sampler thread, great way to try a variety of cigars
:thumbs:

A good friend of mine is in T.K.E. (but i dont know what that means)

can i have some cigars!!!! :D