• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Keeps Logging Me Out

Ginseng

Banned
Reaction score
Hey,

Is anyone else having problems with the new software logging them out every time the leave the site?

I check off the "remember me" option but it seems to have no effect.

Wilkey

....haven't got the message yet, eh Wilkey...??.... :laugh:

Try clearing your browser cache and closing / restarting your browser. Both IE7 and FFox did "interesting" things with the new board software until I took those steps. Solid as can be, now.

Good luck - B.B.S.

Happens to me about 25% of the time. Will try BBS's solution.

Doc.

I use FF and have the CookieCuller extension to manage and save cookies - no need to worry about them disappearing randomly if they're protected :)

I also have this problem. I will be logged in, type a post, and when I hit "submit" I'll get the message saying I need to log in again. I'm using FF, but will try BBS's solution to see if it works.

Same thing here, but only at home and not at work. As mentioned above, only about 25% of the time does this happen to me, I use FF.

Running FF 1.5.0.9 and it is still happening sometimes. I've cleared cache and cookies for CP to no avail.

Wilkey

Add me to the list. I am getting logged out constantly also.

I'm not having this problem either. Please clear out your cache, and delete all of your temporary internet files, and then try again. Or, you can just download crapcleaner and it will clear out your temp files and cache for you. I think it's now called ccleaner

http://www.ccleaner.com/

Actually, I just made a change to the cookie settings. Let me know how it goes now.

My problems seem to be solved. Haven't been kicked out in 48hrs.

Doc.

Just noticed I'm now having this issue. I hadn't had it until today. Hmmm, will try the crapcleaner stuff and get back.

We made changes to the cookie settings this morning, so if you have not restarted your browser since this morning, then you'll need to restart and log back into the site. This problem should now be resolved.