• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Keeps Logging Me Out

No issues for me today, but the past week I had this problem occasionally. Hopefully it's fixed!

Still a no go here, cleared my crap and still same issue. Not too hard to click login though.

I started having this problem yesterday. I have CCLeaner installed and let it do its thing -- still having to log in every time. It's not a big deal, just wondering why it started now.

I keep getting logged out as well, but only after leaving for several hours.

I made all the changes possible to remedy this problem. Seems to be a bug in v2.2. We'll just have to live with it until an update comes out and they address this problem. Luckily, it's nothing major, just a little inconvenient. They release patches quite frequently, so it won't be too long until it's finally resolved.

It's not that big of a deal, Rod. I can certainly live with it.

Doc.

I made one more change. Delete your cookies and try again. I think it's fixed now. :)

Well what the hell...it was fine back home with dialup, but now that I am back with highspeed it is logging me out...