• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Keith's Nova Scotia?

BigMacFU

Tornado of Teeth
Anybody try the stuff? Just saw a spot on it on a travel show. Anyone seen it in the US, it looks like they only distribute north of the border.

Anybody try the stuff? Just saw a spot on it on a travel show. Anyone seen it in the US, it looks like they only distribute north of the border.

I am guessing you are talking about Alexander Keith's out of Nova Scotia. I read some reviews and they were all subpar. Had you tried it? If so let us know what you thought.

It's great stuff, we drink it here in Nova Scotia all the time. :laugh:

I actually love this beer, as does a friend. The only restaurant in the city that served it on a regular basis is no longer able to order it. I was wondering if it were possible for any BOTL's north of the border would be able to ship some my way? I don't know if it is possible to ship alcohol, or maybe I should phrase it is, easily ship alcohol from CA to the US. If anyone in CA can help me out, please let me know. Thanks guys

Keith's is an Annheuser-Busch InBev brand, so somebody must carry it. Probably easiest to call them in Buffalo. http://www.ab-inbev.com/go/about_abinbev/m...tryid=usa#boxes

Micromatic.com lists Hill Distributors and Central Beverage Group as distributors carrying Keith's in Ohio. (They're both in Columbus).

If not, I'll be happy to ship some to you. See lcbo.com for prices. ($1CA=$.80US, roughly) A 15-pack of cans is about $24US, but postage will be another $45US or so (ouch!).