• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kid Montana's new Aristocrat Humidor

Very nice set-up! Congrats. Hopefully one day I can throw on a pair of 'big boy pants' and grab one of those cabinets...Enjoy filling it up

Wow, very nice. Wish I had the money for one of those, and the room....and the wife to allow it...anyway, again very nice!

Outstanding! And here I live 45 minutes from their shop :(. But the dream still lives. Happy for you bro!

That's beautiful, congrats! Took me awhile to post this, I was staring at the pics for like 5 minutes.

Wow now that's some heavy hitting stuff. Congrats. 

What is your opinion on the SIglos? You're obviously a rare Fuente whore like I am... though my collection doesn't hold much to yours! Congrats again. 

Danforz, sorry I missed your comment.  The Destino al Siglos are just a brand for 2012 and as far as I'm able to detect, are identical to the regular production line with respect to blending.  The only exception is the Angel's Share which I will do a full comparison review on in a few weeks.