• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kill the dog or the wife?

I'm still laughing @ Neal ........ he always gets so tongued tied doesn't he...ROFLMAO!
rofl.gif

Seems like everyone else missed this one so I'll take it....... sorry in advance Shuji
evillol.gif

Shuji, the dog was just helping himself to the Dog Rockets......
;) :p :sign:

All kidding aside, the dog is blameless, the wife should have a guilt complex about it so use it to your advantage, but, do not BLAME her for anything! Cigars are replaceable, your wife's respect is not. Always allow her to take the high road.
polite.gif

Man, that's pretty horrible news.

Did the puppy know you was expecting a box for him. :)

Should be there any time now.

geldor1 said:
Man, that's pretty horrible news.

Did the puppy know you was expecting a box for him. :)

Should be there any time now.
They will be greatfully accepted now that I'm running low!

(In all seriousness, she nabbed some stuff I had set aside, but not my dailys or (many) of my premium sticks. She didn't get the dog rockets though! GRR!)

Well, Check your mail on Thursday. Maybe we can get this pass started again. I was looking forward to some good reading. There's a special treat in there to help you get over your loss as well. Hope you enjoy.

USPS - 0103 8555 7491 5535 5944

- Mike

Kill the dog. season it well, salt it down and then pass him.

hyper1 said:
Bummer. Lose anything particularly good?
I did lose a DC Maximus that was supposed to be headed the way of LD ... other than that, nothing especially expensive, thank goodness.

I'll definitely hit the mailbox on Thursday. Thanks!!

Shuji said:
hyper1 said:
Bummer. Lose anything particularly good?
I did lose a DC Maximus that was supposed to be headed the way of LD ... other than that, nothing especially expensive, thank goodness.

:0
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LuckyDawg said:
Shuji said:
hyper1 said:
Bummer.  Lose anything particularly good?

:0
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:(

PuroBrat said:
...So I say, if the dog survives the gars, give the wife a hug and tell her "It is just cigars baby, nothing that can't be replaced"...
Definitely don't kil the dog! But this could be a very good Christmas for you and your humidor!! Lay the guilt on thick! And if she doesn't come around then let the dog romp in her closet after playing in the mud! :D

Give your wife a hug, the dog a dirty look, and tell your wife that sometimes things happen.
She will ove you for being such a kind and compasionate loving husband. Honey goes a long way in a marriage.....