• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Killer Beans Massive Holiday Specials!

As always, Jerry, great job! The beans arrived safely and ready to grind. In fact, I'm drinkin' a cup out of my "Often Cranky" mug right now. :whistling:

Oh yea, payment will be goin' out tomorrow, so as to avoid the upcoming "LIST"!!!!! ;) BTW.......

YOU SCREWS THAT AIN'T PAYIN' THE MAN, YOU SUCK!!!! PAY FOR THE PRODUCT YOU'VE ORDERED!!!!

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Jerry. :thumbs:

Floyd T. :D

Jerry,
Got mine on Saturday, mailed the check on Monday, you should have it today or tomorrow. First time with your coffee and I must say it kicks ass :thumbs:
Thanks
Robby

I've been cleaned out of the 1/2 lb bags of Brazilain Bombshell...so if anyone wants one of the two specials that include those beans I'll have to work something else out for you. I'll still ship, there's no need to worry about that!

Two of the specials are all done...I've been cleaned out!
Special #4
Four 1/2 lb sampler
-Kalossi Knock Out
-Venezuelan Vendetta
-Brazilian Bombshell
-Caribbean Cut Throat
Regular price $27.80
Holiday Special $24.00 per, saving $3.85

Special #5
Seven 1/2 lb Sampler
-African Assassin
-Kalossi Knock Out
-Venezuelan Vendetta
-Nicaraguan Knife Fight
-Medellin Mad Man
-Brazilian Bombshell
-Caribbean Cut Throat
Regular price $47.65
Holiday Special $42.00 per, saving $5.65

Happy Holidays!

Jerry,
Got our beans yesterday and all I can say is Mary is huddled in the corner by her new coffee machine crying! She's so happy to be on the bean again...

:thumbs:
(and payment will be out at first chance to avoid 'the list')

Jerry,
Got our beans yesterday and all I can say is Mary is huddled in the corner by her new coffee machine crying! She's so happy to be on the bean again...

Friggen Jerry has everybody running scared :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hope you have a very Merry Christmas Jerry!

:cool:

Jerry,

Really glad to hear that Mary is having fun with her new toy...and the coffee!

Jerry,

And I'd also like to thank you for the extra hair she'll be growing on her chest with the expresso beans. Holy CoW that's a stong cup-o-coffee!

Jerry,

And I'd also like to thank you for the extra hair she'll be growing on her chest with the expresso beans. Holy CoW that's a stong cup-o-coffee!

I've heard that hairy gals are highly prized in Alaska when it gets really cold! ;)

Jerry,

I've heard that hairy gals are highly prized in Alaska when it gets really cold! ;)
Good Lord man, it doesn't get THAT cold up here! :laugh:

Hey Jerry, I sent out a check for the coffee today. Oddly enough, however, it didn't exactly fit into an envelope.... ???