• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Killer Beans roll call

Just got my 1st shipment of the "Killer Beans" I am very impressed! Top that off with MrJerry's personality A+! :D

Have Killer Beans every day :)
CoffeeGod.jpg

Bill

When I'm slumming...... :sign:

I just get my shipment from the last offer - and then that bastid posts his latest special... Better than the last!!! :sign:

Good stuff!!! :thumbs:

I've got a pound of Electric Chair on my xmas list. If it's half as good as you all say it is then I'll love it!

Haven't tried any yet, but with all the positive comments I had to place an order. :D

I dig the 5 pound bag option. I seem to burn though 1 pound bag of the junk from the grocery store too quickly. :laugh:

Hey Santa even included a bag in my stocking. Mr. Jerry you is really connected!

My SS sent me some of Mr Jerry best....Cut Throat...so I can say that I'm a drinker and addict! I'm running low...which is not good!

Going to need to contact Mr Jerry to get some more supply

Guys I just received my first batch of the beans. First impression is GOOD!

Very nice packaging, I like the whole package that it comes with. All the different flavors etc.

Upon opening the packages, holy shit. I've never seen coffee beans this fresh. They are actually moist in the package. I've got a pot brewing right now and I look forward to trying it.

THanks Jerry!

E

Hillbilly Steaks said:
Guys I just received my first batch of the beans. First impression is GOOD!

Very nice packaging, I like the whole package that it comes with. All the different flavors etc.

Upon opening the packages, holy shit. I've never seen coffee beans this fresh. They are actually moist in the package. I've got a pot brewing right now and I look forward to trying it.

THanks Jerry!

E
[snapback]278627[/snapback]​

I wish I was there to enjoy it with you... :love:

damn, this is good stuff.

Jerry, I put a thread up for you at the other site I'm an admin at. Over 10,000 members, soooo, you should see some hits :laugh:

Ahhhh.. another one hooked. I think Jerry is out for world domination! :laugh:

Hell, I don't like coffee yet KB is good!!

Had some this morning. It's only swill if I make it. :laugh: The beans are fine. Taking it with me for the weekend shooting tournament. Good stuff!

smokelaw1 said:
Secret Santa hooked me up, too. Carribean Cut Throat. man, them's some tasty beans. gotta order some more.
[snapback]278669[/snapback]​
My SS hooked me up too. Very nice. I love dark, rich, strong coffee. I'd love to try the sampler Emo was talking about. LMK if you decide to offer that up again. :thumbs:

Thanks,
- C