• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Killer Spring Specials

MrJerry

Your Coffee Guy!
Spring is in the air, and I’m feeling great! Let’s have a couple killer coffee specials to celebate!!

Here’s what I have in mind:

Special #1, Four 1/2 lbs of wonderful beans
The regular price on these four is $28.80, how about if go to $25.00 plus shipping...that’s a savings of $3.80!!

Nicaraguan Knife Fight
Regular price: 1/2 lb $6.95

Medellin Mad Man

Brazilian Bombshell

Caribbean Cut Throat
Regular price: 1/2 lb $7.95

Special #2, Three Pounds of Killer Beans
Kalossi Knockout
Regular price: 1 lb $11.95

Venezuelan Vendetta
Regular price: 1 lb $11.95

Caribbean Cut Throat
Regular price: 1 lb $14.95

Regular price $38.85
Special $35.00 plus shipping
saving $3.85

Special #3, Killer Espresso Special
-Electric Chair Espresso
whole beans - dark/medium roast - deep body
A secret Seven-Bean Blend from the Caribbean to India. It has very rich and exotic flavors, carries smoothly through milk with a full mocha finish. For the espresso connoisseur who thinks they’ve tried everything! Strap yourself in for a pleasantly shocking experience!
Regular price $11.95 per 1/2 lb
Special $9.00 per 1/2 lb plus shipping
saving $2.95

If you’d like to grab one of these specials for yourself, a friend, a cusual bombing or a herf, all you’ve got to do is email me jerry@killerbeans.com, please don’t forget to include you name, the address that you’d like the beans shipped to and a contact phone number. As always, I include an invoice with every order which is payable by check or money order...remember, I know where you live!

These specials are good while supply lasts...which is never very long.

Thanks guys, Jerry

Ahhhh Espresso!!!

MrJerry... 2 pounds of Espresso please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhh Espresso!!!

Jim,
I'll have Ms. Mary's beans on the way on Wednesday. ;)
USPS DC# 0306 3030 0000 6381 7983

Thanky Kind Sir!
I'm making a batch right now of the iced coffee bottles, like your little flyer showed... what a GREAT idea!

Ahhhh Espresso!!!

Jim,

Thanky Kind Sir!
I'm making a batch right now of the iced coffee bottles, like your little flyer showed... what a GREAT idea!

I'm glad you tried the ice coffee...I just finished one off an hour ago. Damned good stuff!!

Ahhhh Espresso!!!

Jim,

Thanky Kind Sir!

I'm glad you tried the ice coffee...I just finished one off an hour ago. Damned good stuff!!

You'll probably scream Blasphemy, but Mary added a shot of sugar free Vanilla flavoring to one and she's in LOVE :love:

I see myself making a case of these and have them in the cooler for fishing trips!! Who needs water out on the water!

oh how boredom can be worked with!

coffee.jpg

:laugh:
Sorry MrJerry... unauthorized use of your logo! But I'm thinking of getting some of the waterproof printing paper (for GPS map printing) and making a dozen or so of these for taking out on the boat this summer. And if I had a few more business cards ( :whistling: ) I might even be able to hand them out to passengers on the 'Swissy Baroo' - as I'm sure they will be a number of WOW comments on this excellent beverage!

Any objections?

oh how boredom can be worked with!

coffee.jpg

:laugh:
Sorry MrJerry... unauthorized use of your logo! But I'm thinking of getting some of the waterproof printing paper (for GPS map printing) and making a dozen or so of these for taking out on the boat this summer. And if I had a few more business cards ( :whistling: ) I might even be able to hand them out to passengers on the 'Swissy Baroo' - as I'm sure they will be a number of WOW comments on this excellent beverage!

Any objections?

Unauthorized use of your logo indeed! Now that's some damned fine work there Swissy!!
Tell Mary I don't hate her even though she uses sugar free Vanilla flavoring...she's the boss. ;)

It's the start of the weekend...order now and you'll have Killer Beans next week!

These specials are over this Sunday evening at midnight...don't miss your chance to grab a few bags!

fast shipping, holy jeebus

so far the knife fight is delicious. payment is in the mail

thanks!