• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

kind of wood use for walk-in humidor

Bingo ! i just found a site that give good info. about the kind of wood to use for a humidor. Here it is:
http://www.humidor-guide.com/humidor-spanish-cedar-1-1.php3

Did you even read the thread after you posted? How come you can use the search function on the internet, but not on the forums?

If I put my genitals under a phone book, how many people could make a phone call before it really really hurt?
IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Bingo ! i just found a site that give good info. about the kind of wood to use for a humidor. Here it is:

Did you even read the thread after you posted? How come you can use the search function on the internet, but not on the forums?

If I put my genitals under a phone book, how many people could make a phone call before it really really hurt?

Jason,
Could you tell me if a fly didn't have wings, would it be called a "Walk" ???

Jason,

Who the hell is Jason?
Franklin,
WHy do they call them apartments if they're so damned stuck together like that?

THAT'S IT !! I am new here and all i wanted was some information on the cigar world. I did my search and i only want to share it with other member. BUT what i received FOR answer is this :
«Did you even read the thread after you posted? How come you can use the search function on the internet, but not on the forums?

IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. »

So ALL OF YOU, GO TO HELL AND DON'T TAKE THE TIME TO ANSWER TO THIS POST CAUSE I WONT EVEN TAKE THE TIME TO READ IT. YOU'RE JUST A KIND OF LOSERS.

First of all, I'm not going near any phone where a guy is standing there with his genitals under the phone book

Secondly, that quote looks like it would be an awfully good sig quote.......maybe you should start making people pay for using your quotes... :laugh:

THAT'S IT !! I am new here and all i wanted was some information on the cigar world. I did my search and i only want to share it with other member. BUT what i received FOR answer is this :
«Did you even read the thread after you posted? How come you can use the search function on the internet, but not on the forums?

So ALL OF YOU, GO TO HELL AND DON'T TAKE THE TIME TO ANSWER TO THIS POST CAUSE I WONT EVEN TAKE THE TIME TO READ IT. YOU'RE JUST A KIND OF LOSERS.

Oh boy, here we go again.....

:whistling:

I think I broke another noob.

LMAO @ smokelaw1 - you bring out the best in 'um!

Looks like cigarbanger/barryman got bored and went to the library after his home ip got banned?

Jason,

Who the hell is Jason?
Franklin,

Steven,
If you drop a peice of toast, why does it always land butter side down?

Jason,

Who the hell is Jason?
Franklin,

Steven,

Well, Chuck, that's an easy one. The butter is heavier, and the nooks and crannies on the bottom cause it to flip, but then the butter is more smooth and aero.
Why do we drive on the parkway and park on the driveway?

Jason,

Who the hell is Jason?
Franklin,

Steven,

Peter,
My friends call me 'Salt' for short!

Rod,
You need to put in for a Government Grant to do a study on....... Why everytime a noob has a meltdown, the Grammar/spelling goes right out the window.

Enquiring minds want to know. :cool: