• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Koolador pictures by Vern

Looks great! I guess the next questions are, what cooler is being used and how much are these kits?

Yup, I noticed, hopefullu it won't be long they are hosted on cirar weeklys site and I can't get anything past the frount door. ???

Very nice setup!! I've seen this cooler at Costco (in white) for 69.99. Really creative use of that "hatch" feature.
Will that 'brick' be available separately at some point?

:D Man, I can see from my last post I gotta start looking at what I'm typing. The cooler is an Igloo quick & cool 100, which is a 100 quart cooler, available at Walmart for 37.77
Tha K-Brick humidifier is only available thru Koolador, it is 69.99

Damn! This is some beautiful work Vern. As soon as your 150qt kit is ready I'm all over it :thumbs:

Probably a dumb question, but, you say the brick is only available from Koolador. Whats Koolador? Is that you?

Yup, I am Koolador, I also own Climmax humidification, but the K-brick is only available from me as Koolador. Pretty damn confusing don't ya think? :p
Thanks for the great comments guys. :love:

Is there a website for the koolador stuff?

BTW, I ordered some beads earlier today for my new humidor. :)

Brother Vern, you can be as confusing as you want, as long as you keep turning out the quality products we have come to depend upon :D

That is awesome. The way he crafted the shelves and drawers to fit in that hatch thing...........

One question though...........Where do you put the beer?

M. Gipson :p

Brother Vern.... truly awesome Bro! I'm just waiting patiently until you call me and tell me that you're ready to begin production on the 150 and 120 Igloos! You have truly outdone yourself this time Brother!

Aloha,

Wade

Aw Shucks guys :love:
Shadow, you as always are tooooo kind, Wade, I have moved up my production time for the 150 and will keep ya posted, I am even thinking of something special for your pair of 120s :D