• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kristoff Picture Contest

CigarMan Andy

Traveling Herf Man
Ever wanted to be in a cigar ad in a magazine? Here is your chance.

We are going to pick the best photo from four forums and Glen Case, owner of Kristoff Cigars, will pick the winners.

All you have to do is post your best picture of you, a friend, or group of you smoking a Kristoff cigar. The winners will be picked on February15th and the winners will be posted. Glen will then pick the grand prize winner with the help of you all. Let's have fun.

The winner from each forum will win a five pack Kristoff Sampler...........A shirt...............and a hat. Prizes valued at $90. The grand prize? The winner will be featured in one of our new ads to be in Cigar Press, Cigar Snob, and/or Cigar Aficionado.

kristoff-sampler-small-1.jpg
KristoffShirt.jpg
Kristoffhat.jpg

Here is a starter for you from another forum smoking a Kristoff Britania.
autographgal.jpg

Hey Andy! Good to see you around here again.. I would venture to say that not a lot of people have ever had a Kristoff let alone have pics of themselves smoking one. I have only had one, i think it was the maduro. I wish you the best of luck though, sounds like a cool contest.

Good to hear from you Nik. You are right. Not a lot of people on the forums have tried Kristoff, but we are the fastest growing boutique cigar in the US at the moment... Definitely worth smoking... Waiting for you to come out to CA brother...

Andy, good to hear from you.
The guys at Schlesinger's are smoking the hell out of the Kristoffs.
Very good smoke at a nice price point. My favorite is the Sumatra.
Are you planning to be at Schlesinger's for the Kristoff event? I was told that Glen is coming.

Andy, good to hear from you.
The guys at Schlesinger's are smoking the hell out of the Kristoffs.
Very good smoke at a nice price point. My favorite is the Sumatra.
Are you planning to be at Schlesinger's for the Kristoff event? I was told that Glen is coming.

Will have to see. Good to hear from you as well.