• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

L O S T

modo22

Lost ends its run tonight. Are there any fans out there that will be sad to see it go?

For one I am, not to mention that 24 and lost are leaving all in just two days.

I'm watching the retrospective right now! I haven't missed an episode. I'm gonna be so sad when it's over!

:(

I enjoyed it at the beginning but its gone so off track now that I'm just ready for it to be over.

Am watching last nights play of the pilot episode....have to get off the internet now becuase all you non-west coast folks get to see it before me and someone is bound to ruin it :)

I enjoyed it at the beginning but its gone so off track now that I'm just ready for it to be over.

X2, it was one of my favorites, but it got real strange (go figure it's science fiction). I will be sad to see 24 go off the air.

Ken

Proof you can make money while on acid.

Although I wasn't a fan of LOST, it's always a pity when a series you like ends.

Anyone else a fan of Lie to Me? The cool part is that you can actually use some of the body reading techniques in the real world!

Edit: This is not a threadjack! :D

Damn, 24 is ending!? I stopped watching it halfway through the season that startts with Jack killing the guy by biting through his neck. All the seasons before that one were awesome, but it wasn't as good that season. I guess I just need to start watching Southland, now that 24 and The Shield are both gone. :(

Never could get into LOST. Lot of people at work are bummed though.

***SPOILER ALERT***

I'm so bummed to know that Lost is done...

At least they ended it the way they did and not like Sopranos ended. I'm glad to know that everyone got together one last time to celebrate the time they had together.

Couple things though:

Does that make Daniel's Mom kinda like God? because she knew how everything was going on and didn't want Desmond to get involved.
Where was Charles Whitmore at the end of the show?
How long was everyone dead for come the end of the show?
How did Hurley end up dying after being "The One"?

It was awesome how they ended the show the way it came in: with Jack's eye...

***SPOILER ALERT***

At least they ended it the way they did and not like Sopranos ended. I'm glad to know that everyone got together one last time to celebrate the time they had together.

Couple things though:

Does that make Daniel's Mom kinda like God? because she knew how everything was going on and didn't want Desmond to get involved.

***SPOILER ALERT***

I cold not agree more about Jack's eye! That was a great way to end it after they started it with his eye.

-I am not sure why Daniel's mom did not want desmond involved? They "created" that place to find everyone again...not sure on that one.
-I am not sure why Charles was not there...assume it was because he was not there he was dead on the island like so many others. I was wonding where Lupedias, the Asian guy and Richard where? Still alive and out there?
-Im not sure if Hurley died on the island or if he died on earth? As Ben stated at the end, when Hurley commented that no one can leave, "that was the way Jacob ran things". So maybe he died of natural causes? Did the protector immortal thing die when the evil died? Also, thought it was interesting that in the side world, Ben stuck around...does that mean he is still on the island and now running things?

(I feel like a dork)

*** Spoiler Alert ***

What I got from the end was that to "get off the island" you had to atone or redeem yourself for your sins when you were alive. Is it possible that Whitmore, and the guys on the plane, hadn't done that yet?

I think that they were dead from the first episode. I say that because Jack laid down in the same bamboo forest that he woke up in in the first episode. (I could be wrong, but wasn't that dog licking his face in the first episode as well?)

Maybe something happened to Hurley and Ben on the island after the last episode because Hurley said "You WERE a good number 2" to Ben, and Ben said "You WERE a good number 1" to Hurley. Which makes me think that they stayed on the island for a while after, and whatever they did to redeem themselves at that time got them to the church. I distinctly remember someones awakening (Jack's maybe) where he was seeing images of things on the island that hadn't happened yet. So it is feasible that people stayed behind to finish up there redemptions.

Just my interpretations. But something I have learned from this show, is don't assume anything, because 99% of the time you are completely WRONG!

Imo the sideways was basically a purgatory, so those not ready to move on would stay there until ready. Eloise wanted daniel to stay because she totally dicked up his life in the real world and wanted to make up for that (hence he is a pianist instead of a scientist). Ben is dead but has amends to make to rousseau and alex before he can move on. I am still digesting the rest....

I stopped watching it after Season 3, but watched the last 1.5 hrs last night. I'm obviously missing some things, but got the general idea. Now I'll have to go back and watch the last 3 seasons, to figure out what happened.

I kinda felt it was a letdown. It wasn't a bad show or episode, but didn't they come out and say at one point that they weren't dead and it wasn't some kind of purgatory? Now thats exactly what it was, right?

If you take a hard look at it there are still a number of unanswered questions. This was supposed to answer them all? I don't think it lived up to it.

they weren't dead until the last scene. Only the sideways world represented purgatory, the island was real

Nobody said all the questions would be answered. In fact the producers of the show specifically said as this season went on that there would be unanswered questions at the end.

I was fairly satisfied with the ending. I think it could have been done better as far as the long term journey to that end, but the show essentially ended as a show about the characters which is what I've always seen the show trying to be.

they weren't dead until the last scene. Only the sideways world represented purgatory, the island was real

I guess this is the part I'm having a hard time with. The sideways world being purgatory until they correct their sins and move on, with the moving on part taken place in the last scene. That helps make sense of it I guess. So they weren't dead, got off the island, came back to the island, and basically all died there when the island went down? What about the guys in the plane over on hydra island? What is/was richards signifigance to all this?

I guess they got me "lost" in this episode lol.

***SPOILER ALERT***

Couple things though:

I smell a spinoff!:D

***SPOILER ALERT***

Couple things though:

I smell a spinoff!:D