• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Casita Criolla by Tatuaje

I always keep a few of these in the humi. Great size, price point and absolutley love the flavors! Enjoy fellas...

....did you guys with boxes notice the aroma of the 'gars in the box..?? Mine have a very "Cuban-esque" aroma, almost barnyard smell to them.....!!

I'm a little surprised by all the love. I bought a handful of these at my B&M one day. I smoked the first one and wasn't all that impressed. I may have to to dig the rest out of the cooler and give them another shot.

I had the first from my box moments after I finished a EL T Lance, and I must say it was medium in comparison to the lance.

I liked it a lot though, it's nice to have some sticks in the rotation that aren't heavy hitters, more over a nice line drive single to get on base.

I got 2 more sizes left from my sampler and when they're gone, I probably won't be vying for any more. Just not my thing. They are a nice, rough, looking stick.

This is one of my favorite go to cigars! if you have yet to try them, i would hop to it. its a great smoke at a decent price