• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

la diligencia de M. y G. HABANA?

Original email sent to me:

I have an un-opened box of Cuban Cigars. All the seals remain unbroken which includes the tax stamp and the distributors label. I also have a leather bound, first edition, book titled "Tobacco in Song and Story" copyright 1896. It contains historical facts, poems and stories touting the philosophy of tobacco. Interested in either or both?
Bill Payton
530-905-1582 Days
530-436-0118 Evenings
maverickx2@4fast.net

He said wants 100.00 for the book and 120.00 for the cigars. If you want to see pictures of the book, he will email them to you. Its a neet peice of history.

I have an un-opened box of Cuban Cigars. All the seals remain unbroken which includes the tax stamp and the distributors label. I also have a leather bound, first edition, book titled "Tobacco in Song and Story" copyright 1896. It contains historical facts, poems and stories touting the philosophy of tobacco. Interested in either or both?
Bill Payton
530-905-1582 Days
530-436-0118 Evenings
maverickx2@4fast.net

He said wants 100.00 for the book and 120.00 for the cigars. If you want to see pictures of the book, he will email them to you. Its a neet peice of history.

If this is your attempt at moving forward......

Fail! :sign:

Severus Kills Dumbledore

Bill Payton
530-905-1582 Days
530-436-0118 Evenings
maverickx2@4fast.net

SpockEyebrowLift.gif

Bill P.

First off I don't see anything about a finders fee in there for you. Secondly, I hope you have the guys permission to post his name, home phone #, and E-Mail address in a public forum.
You just keep digging the hole deeper and deeper. Sadly, I don't think you have the slightest clue that your original request for a finders fee and your responses afterwards are wrong. You just don't get it and probably never will.

Bill P.

First off I don't see anything about a finders fee in there for you. Secondly, I hope you have the guys permission to post his name, home phone #, and E-Mail address in a public forum.
You just keep digging the hole deeper and deeper. Sadly, I don't think you have the slightest clue that your original request for a finders fee and your responses afterwards are wrong. You just don't get it and probably never will.

Awww...it's not like you can get the fellows address from that information!

Wait...I get it now...this is what they call trolling, isn't it?
Do you think he really does get it and he's just playing with us? I feel so used! :laugh:

I don't think that was the purpose to start but it's gotta be now, right? I mean no one is this dumb are they? Although the spelling seems suspect... :whistling:

Next thing we know is that he'll claim "Eenglich iz nawt mie furst language. Sorry i am foer cunphuzun." If that doesn't work, he can just claim he's Canadian. :p

The guy has a business and that is his contact information.

If you want to call him, go ahead. If you dont, then don't.

Either way I am just trying to hand over the information in the spirit of the forum as you all stated and complained about.

Either way I am just trying to hand over the information in the spirit of the forum as you all stated and complained about.

You're right.

We all owe you an apology.

It was wrong of us to misread your helpfulness as anything but.

On behalf of myself, Tom and Ron...and all of the other community members who helped forge this fine place....

fun_Harpo_blowing_raspberry_2.jpg

Can you just tell us you're out of here so we can be done with you. :sign:

Be careful what you put in there Gary, Andrew told me seals bite. He had to go all the way to Thailand for a special operation after...

Can you just tell us you're out of here so we can be done with you. :sign:

I have no interest in leaving. I know I screwed up, however I still value the information on this forum and have no intention of leaving.
I am here to learn and grow as a cigar enthusiast, and as a person. I am sorry that I offended people and did the wrong thing. I will not make the same mistake again.

I have no interest in leaving. I know I screwed up, however I still value the information on this forum and have no intention of leaving.
I am here to learn and grow as a cigar enthusiast, and as a person. I am sorry that I offended people and did the wrong thing. I will not make the same mistake again.

FWIW, I thought this reply spoke volumes more than any of your backpedaling or snide remarks did. Choose this route first from now on. Like Brian said, you have a lot to prove to redeem yourself.

As a suggestion, maybe pay some of that goodness forward that you've received here on the community to another B/SOTL. Its what this place is about RP.

Wait...I get it now...this is what they call trolling, isn't it?
Do you think he really does get it and he's just playing with us? I feel so used! :laugh:

I don't think that was the purpose to start but it's gotta be now, right? I mean no one is this dumb are they? Although the spelling seems suspect... :whistling:

Next thing we know is that he'll claim "Eenglich iz nawt mie furst language. Sorry i am foer cunphuzun." If that doesn't work, he can just claim he's Canadian. :p

That's not very neighbourly of you. I'd like to think Americans would honour their relationship with Canada and maybe organise a party or something. After all our flag has 2 of your 3 colours in it. It'd have to be a labour of love though and all the food would have to be maple flavoured.