• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Flor Cameroon Lancero

I think that these are the most anticipated box of cigars for July.

Or so it seems!

PM sent for one. Here's to hope! :thumbs:

anyone wanna split one of these boxes up? id like to keep the one im ordering intact but still have a need to get my grubby hands on a few to smoke.

anyone wanna split one of these boxes up? id like to keep the one im ordering intact but still have a need to get my grubby hands on a few to smoke.

I'm splitting one box Mark and will sell you at Al's cost a 5er. In fact there will be a extra 5er available if someone wants it.

Rob

I'm splitting one box Mark and will sell you at Al's cost a 5er. In fact there will be a extra 5er available if someone wants it.

Rob

works for me, thanks rob.

I still haven't heard back from my PM. :(

Is this all wrapped up? :whistling:

If anyone can spare a fiver or a cigar please let me know.

Steve

You guys may want to call the shop directly...I think Al's away for a few days...though that may have just been this weekend?

You guys may want to call the shop directly...I think Al's away for a few days...though that may have just been this weekend?

grateful1 is correct.I just got off the phone with Stefan.Boxes have not been #ed or signed yet by Litto.Al will be back Wednesday,Been on vacation.

grateful1 is correct.I just got off the phone with Stefan.Boxes have not been #ed or signed yet by Litto.Al will be back Wednesday,Been on vacation.

Bummer....I thought they were being signed last week and shipped....

AL....when the cats away.... :whistling:

Hope they show up soon. The money I've set aside for them is burning a hole in my pocket.

Doc.