• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Flor Cameroon Lancero

Alright fellas,
I talked to the La Flor Rep yesterday and he said Litto was gonna sign and number the boxes either today or tomorrow. We should have the boxes by the end of the week. Sorry for the delay but, Litto is very busy... Thanks for your patience!
-Stefan
Manager, Puff 'N' Stuff

Guys I just got back here from vacation to find this tracking # 1z20921w0354908779. They should be here before 1:00. I am going to start invoicing, charging and shipping today. I'll post after I smoke one and get caught up on all my PM's.

Al

Guys I just got back here from vacation to find this tracking # 1z20921w0354908779. They should be here before 1:00. I am going to start invoicing, charging and shipping today. I'll post after I smoke one and get caught up on all my PM's.

Al

Wooohoo - Fuggin A!

Don't take it too personally. This has been a bad week/couple of weeks for new guys coming in and making some very undersatandable new-guy mistakes, and some of our less tolerant brothers might be seeing their patience wear a bit thin. The Kindness and Light committee, chaired by SamClemmons, CoventryCat86, and myself are here to ensure you are not too put off by some of the hard-heads. I see you already posted an introduction. Welcome to the forums.

Moi? Intolerant? For Cris' sake I'm a damn government trained angel of mercy. Intolerant indeed!

Doc.

lol, It is true I have my tolerance has been a lil thin lately, but I DO welcome all newbs to the board. My reply was truthful, Al is sold out and I do NOT know where to get any boxes.

The Kindness and Light committee, chaired by SamClemmons, CoventryCat86, and myself

LOL that's a good one.. I might have to drudge up some older posts..

I DO welcome all newbs to the board. My reply was truthful, Al is sold out and I do NOT know where to get any boxes.

The Kindness and Light committee, chaired by SamClemmons, CoventryCat86, and myself

LOL that's a good one.. I might have to drudge up some older posts..

I know, man, I was just kidding around. On another morning, I might have been, uh, a tad curt with the fella.

Nah...we don't need to drudge anything up...trust me, I have a 45234235 120% super-duper e-bay rating!