• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Flor Cameroon Lancero

I know which number I received! :blush:

--------------------------------------------

Hey Al - would you ask Litto what a 'CAMEROOM' is?

gallery_2768_10_16584.jpg

Sorry, you noticed this yesterday.... linky.

They're here. I'm burning one soon. If these don't make you feel like a thin mustachioed, unctuous, swarthy pimp, nothing will. Thanks Al.

Doc.

Well, I'm smoking one right now, about half way through. All I got to say is, some of you two cigar a week warriors are in for a surprise.

Doc.

Edited to add: These are impeccably made with a great draw. Well, the one I'm smoking.

They're here. I'm burning one soon. If these don't make you feel like a thin mustachioed, unctuous, swarthy pimp, nothing will. Thanks Al.

Doc.
Well, I'm smoking one right now, about half way through. All I got to say is, some of you two cigar a week warriors are in for a surprise.

Doc.

Edited to add: These are impeccably made with a great draw. Well, the one I'm smoking.
Doc, I'm drooling here. Can't wait to feel like a thin mustachioed, unctuous, swarthy pimp with a roaring nicotine buzz. Now, THAT's entertainment....!!!.... :laugh: :laugh:

Cheers, guys - B.B.S.

Mine landed today...and they look and smell wonderful!

Thanks Al!!!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Got mine too...those who will be part of the box split will receive PMs tomorrow.

Rob