• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Flor Cameroon Lancero

I received my "Cameroom"s today in fine shape; thank you, Al.

I guess I should do a photo/page on vitolas of all 3 wrappers compared: natural/oscuro natural/cameroon

Got my boxes today - thanks again Al...!! They look fantastic and are now resting comfortably at 65% / 68F.

Got to have one tonight; I'm already feeling swarthy and feeling the need to trim my 'stash to a pencil thin presentation..... :laugh:

Cheers - B.B.S.

Mine arrived today as well Al. I can't get myself to take the cello off the box...it looks too good. Thanks for the leaving them sealed. Without the chastity belt, this box wouldn't have lasted long :thumbs:

Got mine yesterday as well. Thanks Al.

This weekend I think we will see if these hurt me as badly as the Oscuro natural version did, LOL.

got mine last night, good stuff al :thumbs: . Now will I be able to keep it intact...

Al mine made it last night. Burned one last night great spice to this cigar. Thanks again.

Just got mine and they are beautiful. Fortunately it seems as if they are a little damp for my taste so I have to let them sit for at least a couple weeks to dry them a little. Thats the only thing stopping me from burning them right now. :thumbs:

I received mine yesterday. They look great. Plan on smoking one today. Thanks again Al.

So who got the lowest numbered box?

Here it is...
1 and 100 resting indefinately.

LFDLancero1.jpg

Thanks Al. Both boxes arrived in perfect shape. I'm going to torch one tonight.

wow, finally after how long finally smoked another something new out of the waiting humi...

these are F'ing the sh!t!!!

TASTY!

Also, be warned, these are HUGE, they're thin RG but they're about a meter long, pack a punch and will probably make you light up the other PuffStuff EL, the DPG blue label lancero.

When I have about 6 hours to burn I'm going to have to try these EL's in a head to head battle

either way, you can't lose with the LFD or DPG lancero