• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Flor Dominicana DL Chisel

I love those smokes, the maduro is one of my favorites. Nice review.

As a side note, a friend of mine who owns a B&M up this way once told me a story about that particular smoke:

A man walks into his store and asks for the strongest smoke he has. Mike (my buddy) gives him a DL Chisel and a stern warning. The customer smokes it, nubs it, says thanks and leaves.

He then wrecks his car.

A police officer arriving at the scene looks at him and asks if he had been drinking. The man explains what happened, and the cop calls bullshit on him. So the man gives him a book of matches with the store's number on it and tells Mr. policeman to give a call and ask for himself.

Mike answers the phone and explains to the officer what happened, and the guy gets away without a ticket.

The next day, a police officer comes into the store and asks for the strongest smoke. Mike gives him a DL Chisel and a stern warning......

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I still have a full box from 2004, wondering how they taste after a 4 year nap.

:0 :0 :0

I nub'd one of these lovelies last night whilst heling the wifey finish the set design for out church's annual Christmas play. In that I am going in the hospital on Tuesday to repair a Sports Hernia, I picked up another this morning (Natural) and enjoyed it with the morning coffee.

Thanks for posting this and forcing me to re-visit these sticks. Next to an Antano, these are definietly some of my favorite pick me up sticks.

Four years of age, damn, these must be nice!

Thanks for the review. :thumbs:
Looks like a good and strong smoke,
I'll put on my must try list.

Back