• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Gloria Cubana

coventrycat86 said:
TonyDogs said:
I really like the LGC R series.
I think its a great smoke. I would consider it a stronger cigar.
Good flavor that is not chalky. Great construction great burn and it seem that a lot of vendore are always dealing on them.
To be honest I think its a great all around cigar. They will always have a place in my humidor.
Actually I juts smoked my last one :(

Tonydogs ;)
[snapback]217938[/snapback]​

Hey Tony, this forum is called "Island of Cuba" where people are talking about CUBAN La Gloria Cubanas NOT domestic La Gloria Cubanas. Please pay attention to the threads and forums here before you post, okay?
[snapback]218350[/snapback]​
And so.... it begins.

NA

I don't care for them and they are a LOT different from the no cuban brand.

LGHT said:
I don't care for them and they are a LOT different from the no cuban brand.
[snapback]219012[/snapback]​

As are all of the NC brands which only have their names in common.

I've had a few of these that I REALLY enjoyed! The #3s were from '93 and the Tainos was from '98 I believe. They were fantastic smokes. Of course not a veritable powerhouse by cuban standards, but a hell of a lot better than almost any NC I've had. Niether were lacking in complexity by any means, just not strong. I'm glad many of you will pass on buying these; as that leaves more for me!! :D

coventrycat86 said:
TonyDogs said:
I really like the LGC R series.
I think its a great smoke. I would consider it a stronger cigar.
Good flavor that is not chalky. Great construction great burn and it seem that a lot of vendore are always dealing on them.
To be honest I think its a great all around cigar. They will always have a place in my humidor.
Actually I juts smoked my last one :(

Tonydogs ;)
[snapback]217938[/snapback]​

Hey Tony, this forum is called "Island of Cuba" where people are talking about CUBAN La Gloria Cubanas NOT domestic La Gloria Cubanas. Please pay attention to the threads and forums here before you post, okay?
[snapback]218350[/snapback]​

sounds like you spread your cheer all over the place!? ???

I'm sure 93's and 98's have improved a lot more, but I haven't been lucky enough to find any with that much age on it.

Although I only smoke them 8-10 times a year. I like them in the morning and early afternoon. LGC's have that mild tobacco with tea/floral like flavors for me. My favorite size is the MEDAILLE D'OR NO. 3 for the early Sunday Morning type of moment. I also like to smoke the Tainos on early lazy weekend afternoons (I need time to enjoy these). I find the subtle flavors match well with chilled Chardonay as well as with medium coffees and teas.

Edit: I've just found my NFL kick-off cigar for this year thanks to this thread. :thumbs:

indyrob said:
How fresh can a Taino be and still be er...good?
[snapback]219809[/snapback]​

The 03s that I have are smoking very good right now.

haven't had an LGC that was worth mentioning... even the ones from our GB way back in the day.

cohibasurfer said:
Edit: I've just found my NFL kick-off cigar for this year thanks to this thread. :thumbs:
[snapback]219786[/snapback]​

You're welcome Michael ;) :D

hudsonvalley said:
I like blues music and cold beer.
[snapback]209182[/snapback]​

LMAO :laugh:

They were one of my first Cubans once upon a time, and at the time I thought not bad.
Rookie palate I guess.

Now I'd rather spend the money on cold beer than these ;)