• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LA Herf - Monrovia Doubletree July 17

Seanholio

Don Quixote
Howdy,

Anyone in LA want to get together one night while I'm down there? I have a core router upgrade to support in our LA office Saturday morning, so I'm flying in on Thursday night and staying through Sunday evening. I'll be staying with my brother in Hermosa Beach, and I don't know if he has any nights blocked out.

What do you say, BOTL's?

Edit to add:

BOTL's and SOTL's who might be attending the herf in Monrovia:

I'm going to be taking up a collection for a care package to send to Tasman's unit in Iraq. All donations will be accepted, and I will get them back to my home and get them packaged up for T and the gang shortly after my return. Cigars, pipe tobacco, and the info that BargoGirl posted here are all welcome. I hope we can put together a huge package for the boys out in the Sandbox.

Edit: Updating Topic

Thursday night would be best, most likely. Let's herf at the doubletree in monrovia.

Keep us posted!

I second meeting up for a Monrovia DoubleTree HERF. Good times! :thumbs:

I've updated my flight to land Thursday morning, rather than in the evening, so there will be plenty of time for me to make the drive from Hermosa Beach to Monrovia! It only takes about 4 hours, right? :sign:

I'm looking forward to meeting all my BOTL's in LA!

Re-BUMP!

BOTL's and SOTL's, the plan is to start at 7pm in the pool area.

I'll bring or obtain a box for Tasman's Unit so we can get all of the donations together.

I'm really looking forward to meeting y'all! :thumbs:

Re-BUMP!

BOTL's and SOTL's, the plan is to start at 7pm in the pool area.

I'll bring or obtain a box for Tasman's Unit so we can get all of the donations together.

I'm really looking forward to meeting y'all! :thumbs:

This herf's gonna be good to go Seanyboy! :thumbs:

So.......Whos going? Not too much activity on this thread.... ??? . Give a shout out if you're going !!!!

Planning on being there myself. It'll be good to see you folks. :thumbs:

I'll be comin'. Who wants to carpool?? :D

$4.59 a gallon, why not?? I'll gives you some sticks! :thumbs:

Bump.........

Lokking forward to this one. Putz......I hope you make it brother.

Hey guys, don't forget: If you want to donate to Tasman's unit, bring the sticks to the herf and I'll add them to the care package.