• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LA Herf - Monrovia Doubletree July 17

I'm not going to make it fellas. Sorry I missed you Sean.

Geoff

Just got back in town, was at the RTDA in Vegas. See you guys tomorrow night.

I'll be comin'. Who wants to carpool?? :D

$4.59 a gallon, why not?? I'll gives you some sticks! :thumbs:

man... if my calculation's right thats about $25 on gas.

I'm gonna have to cancel this one...can't afford it. Sorry boys, next time. I was looking forward to meeting Seanyboy too!!

And I was looking forward to meeting you!!! Bastige....I understand though. Its quite a drive from your neck of the woods! Looks like there will be a few new ones for me this time, looking forward to it!!!! See y'all tomorrow.

~Billy

ONE MORE BUMP........come on LA people.....I know you're watching.....Adrian, Jack, Willie, anyone else not on this list........this ones gonna be a good one! Don't miss out!

Billy

7 hours and counting... :thumbs:

Leah dropped the "Wedding planning hammer" on me. Gonna be busy tonight gents. Have a great time!

How long you guys staying? I get off work at 7, then I have to eat dinner lol. I might make it by 8? Let me know if its worth swinging by....

How long you guys staying? I get off work at 7, then I have to eat dinner lol. I might make it by 8? Let me know if its worth swinging by....

Hey, 8pm is considered early by some who attend these HERFs regularly. By all means, come on down!! We will be around until at least 10:30 or 11.

~Billy

Awesome night as usual!!! Great seeing some new faces, as well as the usual suspects. It was pleasure having you out here Sean. Hopefully you will be back in August! Matt and Matt, also great to have you guys come so far out. Great HERF tonight! See y'all soon.

~Billy

Awesome night as usual!!! Great seeing some new faces, as well as the usual suspects. It was pleasure having you out here Sean. Hopefully you will be back in August! Matt and Matt, also great to have you guys come so far out. Great HERF tonight! See y'all soon.

~Billy

Billy,

Likewise, my friend. Thanks to everyone who came out. I had a great time smoking with you, sharing stories, and making new friends. I'm going to make a bid for returning in August so we can do this again.

Perhaps we can entice some of those who were unable to make it tonight for various reasons.

Had a blast meeting you guys last night.
I am kind of dragging ass today but it was worth every lost wink

Thanks Rod for doing what you do

Here is a crappy camera phone pic

Image.jpg

Had a great time as allways last night. It was great meeting Matt and Sean and seeing Matt again since he defected to the San Diego area. Next time we'll have to hang out in the Jacuzi!

Had a great time as allways last night. It was great meeting Matt and Sean and seeing Matt again since he defected to the San Diego area. Next time we'll have to hang out in the Jacuzi!

Better bring some pretty girls along. :sign:

Matt + Jacuzzi + Charley= Brokeback Cigar Pass!! :sign:

Looks like I'm coming down again in late August. I hope you don't duck me again!

AUGUST IS A GO FOR SURE! :thumbs: