• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Labor Day

Jeff1101

G21
I for one am headed to the beach for a much needed mini vacation. Headed to Gulf Shores for four nights and taking plenty of my poker winnings to smoke. :) Anyone else have plans?

Club Championship at my Golf Club. Play Saturday and Sunday and have to make the cut to play Monday.

Well I’m either helping my buddy move into his house at collage. Which means lots of gars and probably a good house party one of the nights. Or my folks asked me to help them fix the roof on part of there cabin. Which means sitting up north with nothing to do but smoke gars.

Saturday is my wife's and my only day off together during the week, so we either work around the house or take a day trip or sometimes just hang out and power lounge. Trip south to visit my Mom on Sunday. Monday, hanging out around here. Got to move a bookcase to make measurements for an interesting up coming purchase... :whistling: That, and getting ready for the PacNW herf...!! Rumor has it I'm going to have company in about a week... :laugh:

Cheers - B.B.S.

Have a wedding to go to on Monday. :( Basically staying in town all weekend doing nothing.

Taking my 16-year-old to play in a soccer tournament in Plano (Dallas area). In our bracket we have a re-match with a team that is now ranked #2 in nation in their age group. Played them to a 2-2 tie three years ago and lost in the last 3 minutes. Win or lose I see us in the semis Monday. heh. not many things can be more tedious than a soccer dad. But I'll enjoy it. A lot.

And, I'll get to hit some B&Ms which is cool because we only have one very over-priced gouger one here.

Taking my 16-year-old to play in a soccer tournament in Plano (Dallas area). In our bracket we have a re-match with a team that is now ranked #2 in nation in their age group. Played them to a 2-2 tie three years ago and lost in the last 3 minutes. Win or lose I see us in the semis Monday. heh. not many things can be more tedious than a soccer dad. But I'll enjoy it. A lot.

And, I'll get to hit some B&Ms which is cool because we only have one very over-priced gouger one here.

Ted, Good luck to you and your daughter in that game. Take some pics :thumbs:

Party nekkid, oh wait that was a few weeks ago.

Going back to my hometown to enjoy a festivial that celebrates the fact that at one time my hometown was the "Hog Capital of the world"

That and my GF gets to meet some of the family for the first time.

http://www.kewaneehogdays.com/

2 day Labor Day golf outing - My partner and I are defending champs. Hope this damn tropical storm doesn't rain it out.

My fair lady and beautiful son are going to Iowa with her parents leaving me alone at home for 5 days. I informed my employees that I would check in from time to time and it is pink slips for any who burn the place to the ground. I am now going to party like I was in college again! If you hear sirens...they are headed to my house. I hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend!

Nate

Just another day in the sand and a 110 degrees! Hey at least it cooled down a little bit! :rolleyes:

Taking a pretty girl to the Zoo

:)

It's nice of you to return that goat and stool you borrowed. Please put a note on her instructing the zoo keepers not to let anyone pet her until she gets a bath.